Needed an edger, wound up with this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see where you're coming from, newb.

See where these heathens are coming from (a land without fucks to give), I'm sure you can appreciate the hell they're giving you

Welcome to the madhouse
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Collins View Post
      Lots of hard work went into that, and it shows. Same with my friends Trimmer. ... He put a lot of hard work into it, and someone else was taking credit for it.
      If you're going to go to all the trouble to restore a trimmer, at least make it a cool one.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I have a broken trimmer. I wonder if the tractor dorks can fix it?

Comment

Trips me out that there's a message board for lawn equipment. Kinda makes this place feel all "suit and tie" now.

Comment

Damn, my car GT compared to a lawn trimmer. All, time, low...
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              Trips me out that there's a message board for lawn equipment. Kinda makes this place feel all "suit and tie" now.
              Indubitably, sir.

Tractor fag, feel free to fuck off. We don't delete threads because someone across the internet got their feelers hurt. If anything your incessant whining draws attention to it and makes it bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                Damn, my car GT compared to a lawn trimmer. All, time, low...
                Hey where did you get a picture of muh damn car boy? Heres proof it is sitting in my driveway. I bought it last week for 99.95 from some hack. You better take down my damn picture boy. JITB in 15!

How do we know its not Randys edger and that guy didn't steal pics off the internet?
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                X