House of Cards, Kevin Spacey Dir: David Fincher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Was it really? I didn't pick that up. Russia putting the puzzle together.
    Not the song itself, but right at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Decent season.
      Kinda what I thought too. I don't think it was as good as the first two.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Yeah man, this show is amazing IMO.

Oh yeah. I've only watched through ep3, but I couldn't put it better.i was truly shocked when they were singing the Tetris song.
        You silly bastard! That song is way older than tetris.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
          Kinda what I thought too. I don't think it was as good as the first two.
          I kept checking online to see if there were more episodes that hadn't been released for this season yet. That definitely didn't feel like a finale cliffhanger.

Comment

• Another good season..

Looks like they left it open for Season 5 as well.

Comment

• Yup. I watched it in 3 days

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                Yup. I watched it in 3 days

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                on episode 4. So far, so good.

I know production was in gear well before the Trump phenomenon, but it would have been nice to see what they would do with it.

If they somehow got to it, you better not tell me!

Comment

• Finished yesterday, pretty good season.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    on episode 4. So far, so good.
                    Same, good shit so far.
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• So far so good. I'm only a few episodes in...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by talismans View Post
                        Interesting. I also read HOC was trying to get permission to film in the Security Council Chamber of the United Nations but were blocked by Russia. It might be appealed though. F. Underwood getting involved in foreign affairs opens up a ton of possibilities.

It looks like Putinesque Frank Underwood is about to get tangled up in foreign affairs.

Two members of the feminist Russian punk group Pussy Riot, Nadezhda ‘Nadya’ Tolokonnikova and Maria Alyokhina, are set to appear in season 3 of the popular Netflix political drama “House of Cards,” reports Baltimore City Paper. According to production insiders, the two were spotted on the show’s Baltimore set last week. The duo, who were controversially imprisoned for staging an anti-Putin protest in a Moscow cathedral back in 2012, were last seen in Washington attending the Vanity Fair/Bloomberg White House Correspondents Dinner after-party.

Mrs. Tolokonnikova told the Wall Street Journal back in May they had met with House of Cards staff in New York to “learn how to do a political movie.”

“It’s important for us to meet people who are doing political cinema in the U.S. because in Russia, it doesn’t exist,” Ms. Alyokhina said, “and we want to know how it happens.”

No word yet on whether or not the activists will be playing themselves or bringing their trademark ski masks to set.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ouse-of-cards/
                        Eric, how are you liking season four so far?
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                        X