Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

I hadn't cleaned the top before taking this pic so hand prints are all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Right on.
          You were spot on about the Sail Cloth - not only worth the extra money but after your comment I went back and read.....man did you SAVE ME

Thanks and my Lil Stang thanks you even more

Comment

No problem. I just swapped mine out a few weeks ago and discovered that there is a good reason the bmw, Mercedes, etc all have them from the factory.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              No problem. I just swapped mine out a few weeks ago and discovered that there is a good reason the bmw, Mercedes, etc all have them from the factory.
              Did you actually use the vinyl one not knowing ?

Honestly if it wasn't for you and JC316 I would have backed out at the last minute. I really thought I was in over my head but just stayed positive thinking that you guys had both done it only to find out afterwards - it really wasn't bad at all.

Comment

Nah, had a vinyl and went to sail cloth.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yea I need to re-do my fluids I think in mine. It works great one moment but the next it looks to struggle and of course like everything else in life it happens when am alone so I have no one to push the damn button at the carwash so therefore am stuck looking like a guy with a broken down ass convertible

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  I want to do mine with an 03 cobra cloth top. But in the time I need 2 hydraulic cylinders.

Comment

Working...
                  X