No announcement yet.

Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw the news corrected the report. 15 cars not 40.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Stopped just shy of 6 inches at my house... Weather is saying another 2-3 inches are possible...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
        Stopped just shy of 6 inches at my house... Weather is saying another 2-3 inches are possible...
        Where at?

Comment

There's always 6" at my house.

Comment

I would say 4-5 inches in the colony?

Roads are nearly solid ice. I would say pure grease as it appears to be compact sludge mixed with oil. There's a car down in the ditch there in the bottom pic

Comment

The glowing moon making the snow bright

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                Where at?
                Crossroads
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Meet me at the crossroads crossroads

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    Meet me at the crossroads crossroads
                    Goddamnit you faggot, that was my chance to use the Bone Thugs reference!
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      You can, I fucked it up!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        Most emotion EVER over Bone Thugs N Harmony.

Comment

Working...
                        X