Grapevine Ford 2015 Mustang drive event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grapevine Ford 2015 Mustang drive event

Come and drive the all new 2015 Mustang at the drive event.
    Attached Files

I just figured I'd drop by and swap you even for my 77 Mustang.

Comment

I had a blast at this. I drove this EB4. I was VERY surprised with how much power it had. I was disappointed they wouldn't let anyone drive the GT but the ride along was hella fun. The driver was great.

I'm still torn on which one I'll get. I think I'll get an EB4 if I go with a 'vert but otherwise I still want a GT. That said, the $7000 difference between the EB4 and the GT has to be taken seriously..

Comment

7,000?!?! Sheesh!

I'd still have to go with the GT. I don't think I'd keep the EB4 very long. I loved the hell out of the Focus ST I had, but tossed it after 3 months.

Comment

Wife and I spent some time in an EcoBoost Premium (performance package) this afternoon, and I'm fairly certain it will be in my garage next week. (Her new driver, not mine.....mine could never be anything other than a 5.0)
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

we have several '15 mustangs at work, and although they are nice, the '15 srt challenger is mo' betta

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
              we have several '15 mustangs at work, and although they are nice, the '15 srt challenger is mo' betta
              I'm sure it is outstanding at being slow.

Comment

Working...
              X