Range OK with FMJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    Join the Dallas Pistol Club; they allow rapid fire, drawing from concealment, a holster, or what ever. The one rule is no drawing past 180 degrees. I just hit the range at dawn when no one is there and do what ever I feel like doing for about 10 minutes and then head to work.

They had a person get killed there in the 90s I think but it was from a poor range lay out and not because of lax safety rules.
    I remember hearing/reading about this place a while back but not sure where. Looks interesting. But unfortunately membership is closed at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      I remember hearing/reading about this place a while back but not sure where. Looks interesting. But unfortunately membership is closed at this time.
      It is just west of Luna Rd on Belt Line Rd in Carrollton. If you are on 190 heading south and look down to your right as you are getting near Belt Line Rd you can see the place.

Get yourself onto the membership list and you should have a membership with in a year or two. Getting on the list doesn't cost anything.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        It is just west of Luna Rd on Belt Line Rd in Carrollton. If you are on 190 heading south and look down to your right as you are getting near Belt Line Rd you can see the place.

Get yourself onto the membership list and you should have a membership with in a year or two. Getting on the list doesn't cost anything.
        Ya I'm familiar with the area and like I said, I've heard about it somewhere. I do think it's $50 to get on the waiting list. The down side is no centerfire rifles. But it is a pistol club. Just gotta weigh the differences between joining it and another gun club.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Comment

I figured someone here would have opened a DFWMustang range by now
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X