No announcement yet.

Full Conceal Folding Glock 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love how he lays a giant iPhone on top of it to show X,Y footprint is... similar. The Z though? That's a bitch. Fucking great when it's in the front pocket in your super-cool tactical pants. Dress pants? Jeans that don't fit like loose diapers?

You know that old saying that if you carry a gun without a round in the chamber you're really just carrying an expensive hammer? What is this? An expensive two-piece hammer?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Love how he lays a giant iPhone on top of it to show X,Y footprint is... similar. The Z though? That's a bitch. Fucking great when it's in the front pocket in your super-cool tactical pants. Dress pants? Jeans that don't fit like loose diapers?

You know that old saying that if you carry a gun without a round in the chamber you're really just carrying an expensive hammer? What is this? An expensive two-piece hammer?
      I keep a G19 in my front pocket and a 33 round mag in my prison wallet base plate first.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasVert View Post
        Well not to argue because this approaches a topic similar to motor oil choices for gear heads its almost like religion and minds wont be changed. But holster concealed carry can be uncomfortable for some based on clothing choices and body shape. Pocket carry with an exposed trigger pistol can be risky. So pocket holsters can be necessary. The point here is that the need for a pocket holster is eliminated. As far as printing being a big deal I can see the argument on both sides but the bottom line here is that the printing with this gun is not a gun even if anyone cares to look.

I would compare it to the new law in recent years allowing open carry. If you don't want to open carry thats fine but if you "carelessly" concealed carry now you are not facing a legal penalty for doing so. If asked to leave for having a weapon and you leave you are ok. But failing to conceal is not a big deal now. But if you want to at least make a best effort to conceal even in comfortable clothing you can with this gun.

If you are comfortable with holster concealed carry now then this pistol makes no sense to you and I get that. But it offers a option I think could be good for some.
        If you cannot find a comfortable gun/holster combo you aren't trying. Every combo can be found from .22lr thru 500sw magnum, with almost any holster style available (save maybe appendix carry with that 500 unless you are SVO). Revolver, single stack, double stack, even double barrel .45 1911s if you so choose. If you can't find a way to carry a non-modified handgun concealed you have not tried.

Elvis is right. That is dumb, and the price is stupid and adds an extra step that greatly decreases reliability.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Someone leaked a pic of another new Glock. Rumor has it that if you buy the collapsible brick in the video you get one of these too

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            I keep a G19 in my front pocket and a 33 round mag in my prison wallet base plate first.
            Ahahahaha, fuck!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Someone leaked a pic of another new Glock. Rumor has it that if you buy the collapsible brick in the video you get one of these too

For the enemy within?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The only way to fix Glock owners?
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I like to buy these used. The price is usually good and they have generally only been fired once.
                  2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Inaugural Edition
                  2011 Harley Davidson F150
                  2003 Harley Davidson Road King 100th Anniversary Edition

Comment

The same people beating their dicks about this $1400 hunk of shit are the ones that wouldn't spend $100 on a holster.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                    X