Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know any couple's that are "Swingers"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know any couple's that are "Swingers"?

My buddy recently told me that him and his wife are "swingers". This consists of his wife going out and picking guys up at bars while he stays home and plays xbox. I'm not sure he gets the concept.

Open Relationship more so than swingers it sounds like.
    I don't know any swingers or people in an open relationship.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
      This consists of his wife going out and picking guys up at bars

I think "cuck" is the term people are using nowadays
      WH

Comment

Haha yeah half the old board pre 2004ish

Comment

A close friend of mine and his wife are. They live in Alaska so I do not get to see them much. It works for them.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Sounds like a guy I was stationed with. Used to brag about him and his wife being swingers and talked about how cool it was. It was her going out and fucking whoever, and him sitting at home playing video games. Never did seem like he understood how swinging was supposed to work.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              Haha yeah half the old board pre 2004ish
              lol

Comment

Yeah I know 3 of them. LOL!

Years ago I met some girl that was into that, and we went to a few spots around the area as well as the "after party", and I discovered that while it's an interesting world, it's a sick one, and most of the people that are heavily into it don't have the ability to focus on a healthy relationship.

80% of them are ugly as hell, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  I think "cuck" is the term people are using nowadays
                  As in cuckholding? I thought that was when some shrimpy white dude that can't make is wife climax has to sit there with his dick in his hand while some black mandigo digs deep into his wife.

Comment

She look decent? If so, I'll give her a love-oyster to take home to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      She look decent? If so, I'll give her a love-oyster to take home to him.
                      and he can play on my xbox! so that counts, right? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                        Yeah I know 3 of them. LOL!

Years ago I met some girl that was into that, and we went to a few spots around the area as well as the "after party", and I discovered that while it's an interesting world, it's a sick one, and most of the people that are heavily into it don't have the ability to focus on a healthy relationship.

80% of them are ugly as hell, too.
                        dude you need a podcast or just write a book! hell i'd read it

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          dude you need a podcast or just write a book! hell i'd read it
                          Well it was fun back then. But I have been totally faithful to the same woman for 6 years now and I'm getting married in October !

We all grow up eventually...

Comment

Well it was fun back then. But I have been totally faithful to the same woman for 6 years now and I'm getting married in October !

We all grow up eventually...
                            nothing wrong with that!! congrats

Comment

As in cuckholding? I thought that was when some shrimpy white dude that can't make is wife climax has to sit there with his dick in his hand while some black mandigo digs deep into his wife.
                              Reminds me of a video on efukt...

Comment

Working...
                              X