Garage has got away from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage has got away from me

After collecting tools, spare wood pieces, go cart parts, car parts, cabinets, windows, tool boxes, boat stuff, air tools, battery tools, peg boards, etc etc...it is too much.

I have made the drastic decision to get rid of 90% of my garage contents and buy one of thoe all in one tool sets for wrenchs sockets etc and stick with my ryobi 18v cordless tools over all my corded or air tools. I have A LOT of stuff to get rid of. Anything moving into their first house and want to buy a fully stocked garage ready to go? How do i sell this..?

If older go kart parts, let me know what ya have. Specifically I have an older Manco 2 seater kart I'm fixing up for the kids and need a keyed wheel.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Garage sale. Tools go quick at those things.

Comment

Yea, garage sale. Tools are a hot commodity at those things. I snatch up tools all the time at garage sales

Comment

Yes. list the go kart parts. Or post address for your garage sale.

Comment

yea see i dont really like dealing with people though, I just want to make a nice list and get rid of it all at once!

Comment

Post up what you have.

Comment

What's the number?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                  yea see i dont really like dealing with people though, I just want to make a nice list and get rid of it all at once!
                  Hard to do all at once if you want any money for any of it.
                  WH

Comment

What area do you live? Auctions are always an option - you have real popular things to get rid of but if you just want it gone - auctions are quick and easy for you - but typically the auction house takes 25%
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I got tree-fiddy... CASH!

Comment

pics and lists will gonna long way.

I'm semi interested in go-cart parts. Always want tools. Drill press, vices, benchtop lathes, grinders, etc. Got any of them?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                        X