Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So a no talent ass clown trash with a little money trash talks an extremely talented, humble dude with tons of bank.

In the end RR is a douche bag that has NO respect in the industry yet some how weaseled his way into his own show.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
      Lightning Steve?
      Ding ding

Comment

Richard Rawlings has always been a joke. he is a marketing genius that knows dick about fabricating or custom work. The last thing he needs to do is actually call out a true builder. Jesse is the type of guy to go ahead and start a reality show on Discovery and challenge Richard in front of the audience to any fabbing on the planet. What a joke.

I do like his tshirts, though.......and I have such a hardon for the 2 model a sedans to roll out of his shop......wish i knew who to give the real credit to. lol
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
          Richard Rawlings has always been a joke. he is a marketing genius that knows dick about fabricating or custom work. The last thing he needs to do is actually call out a true builder. Jesse is the type of guy to go ahead and start a reality show on Discovery and challenge Richard in front of the audience to any fabbing on the planet. What a joke.

I do like his tshirts, though.......and I have such a hardon for the 2 model a sedans to roll out of his shop......wish i knew who to give the real credit to. lol
          Aaron. The guy with the beard
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
            Aaron. The guy with the beard
            No, I dont think he was around when those model a's came out.
            Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
              So a no talent ass clown trash with a little money trash talks an extremely talented, humble dude with tons of bank.

In the end RR is a douche bag that has NO respect in the industry yet some how weaseled his way into his own show.

I wish i could weasle myself a t.v. show.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                I wish i could weasle myself a t.v. show.
                I don't see why you couldn't. They will give anyone a show, hell how many storage wars shows are there now?

Comment

Jessy is Talented but humble? No way. He already tried a build-off and lost bad. Not saying he deserved to. His bike was bad ass and all hand fabricated but he still lost. He dont build most of his own cars anyway. Remember West Coast built his truck.

As for FNL, the show does entertain me. He does not try to rip people off, gives a good price and sells for a fair price. His crew is goofy but gets the job done and Aaron knows how to bend some metal.

That being said RR knows jack all about building or fixing a car and nobody in his shop really knows engines. I am suprised how many more tools and knowledge I have over them for actual mechanic work.
                  Id sit with them and have a beer ans shoot the shit and honestly I would love to flip cars at that level and make that kind of cash.
                  He is a bit of a dick head though.

Jesse on the other hand, I wouldnt get along with at all. He is supremly talented but a total ass hole and has one hell of an ego, he just talks less. LOL

If anyone saw last nights episode he screwed up bad on tha 67 Vette. He coould have got 45k all day long for that car and gave it away at 35k.
                  Still wish I could have $3500 walking around cash in my pocket though. LOLZ
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                    I don't see why you couldn't. They will give anyone a show, hell how many storage wars shows are there now?
                    True i watch texas car wars fucking terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                      True i watch texas car wars fucking terrible.
                      That show just irks me. Some people that know what they are doing, some more that just play mechanic, some that have more dollars than sense and that are just idiots. I flip cars faster and for a better profit and they are more mechanicly sound. When I tell someone the AC works it freakin works. When I rebuild/repair a car for sale I dont cut corners or buy cheap parts. If I dont feel comfertable driving it cross country then I dont sell it. Its that simple. Sure I only sell a couple a month but at least I know my customers have a solid ride and when I see them a few months latter they still thank me.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        Doesn't everyone here?

Comment

Jessy is Talented but humble? No way. He already tried a build-off and lost bad.

Please tell me your talking about the build off with the Teutuls..cause your a dumbass if you think that was actually judged accordingly..Jesse is talented, he basically started all the biker shit on the discovery channel. Forget all his "hollywood" bullshit. The dude can build a bike..

Comment

Jessy is Talented but humble? No way. He already tried a build-off and lost bad. Not saying he deserved to. His bike was bad ass and all hand fabricated but he still lost. He dont build most of his own cars anyway. Remember West Coast built his truck.

As for FNL, the show does entertain me. He does not try to rip people off, gives a good price and sells for a fair price. His crew is goofy but gets the job done and Aaron knows how to bend some metal.

That being said RR knows jack all about building or fixing a car and nobody in his shop really knows engines. I am suprised how many more tools and knowledge I have over them for actual mechanic work.
                            Id sit with them and have a beer ans shoot the shit and honestly I would love to flip cars at that level and make that kind of cash.
                            He is a bit of a dick head though.

Jesse on the other hand, I wouldnt get along with at all. He is supremly talented but a total ass hole and has one hell of an ego, he just talks less. LOL

If anyone saw last nights episode he screwed up bad on tha 67 Vette. He coould have got 45k all day long for that car and gave it away at 35k.
                            LOL, he lost because the world is full of fucking idiots. It was a chopper/bike buildoff and Senior didnt even build a fuckin bike! Jesse is easy to get along with if you are an honest hard working person. He respects those that show respect and that actually build what they claim. Everyone that has even slight knowledge of the bike building industry knows that OCC is a fucking joke.......Paul Juniors designs are interesting for custom bike but that is about it.
                            Jesse also does not claim to be a car builder.......he could build any car he ever wanted by hand but doesnt cuz he always has his hands in other projects.............Richard cant build a fucking thing.
                            Jesse has an ego because he is the best. Plain and simple.......the best in choppers. period......end of fucking story.

I like Indian Larry/Legacy designs and Billy Lanes bikes more.........but Jesse's are top notch.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                              No, I dont think he was around when those model a's came out.
                              Lmao.
                              2014 GT
                              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

An that bike jr built was horrible IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X