Anyone else bought a Sig 320 X-five?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else bought a Sig 320 X-five?

I snagged one on Monday and have not been able to go shoot it yet. So far just fondling it around the office has been fun. Like the feel and am a bit hopeful. Just need to find some free time to go peel off some rounds and futz with the sights.

Would like to get some input from others who may have one and if they have had any issues. I'm already liking the feel of it in hand better than my G34/G35 and maybe even better than my VP9. Now to see if I like the trigger and reset while shooting.

Even better than the VP9? This i gotta see.

I love the shit out of how my P30 feels in my hand.

Comment

320 X-Fives are a fucking travesty, but I understand why they did it. It's just a shame that SIG isn't importing Mastershop produced P226 pistols, and has all these idiots snowed with bullshit like the Legion line.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

The vp9 should come with a Taurus logo and apology letter from H&K.

Sig p226 x shop guns..... now that's some sweet hardware. My ancient west German p225 gives a real feel for what Sig is really all about.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          The vp9 should come with a Taurus logo and apology letter from H&K.

Sig p226 x shop guns..... now that's some sweet hardware. My ancient west German p225 gives a real feel for what Sig is really all about.
          Have a few German sigs and love them.

As for the vp9, by far he best feeling in hand, but too light and shoots for shit. Took adding a heavy tac light on the rail to balance it and make it shoot better but no holsters available. Will probably end up selling mine or trading for a G23c if I can find one.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post

As for the vp9, by far he best feeling in hand, but too light and shoots for shit. Took adding a heavy tac light on the rail to balance it and make it shoot better but no holsters available. Will probably end up selling mine or trading for a G23c if I can find one.
            Your vp9 experience was similar to mine but I never added a light. I love my sig p229, but my wife snagged it as her purse carry.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              Your vp9 experience was similar to mine but I never added a light. I love my sig p229, but my wife snagged it as her purse carry.
              Have a 220, 239 and a 228 along with a couple sig 1911's. Love the guns but went on a glock adventure for a while once I started some USPSA stuff. Tried an M&P performance center comp gun and wish I had that money back but it was a sale deal from when Gander closed.

I like the way the 320 feels in so far and the 21 rd mags and all the factory "open" class mods are pretty cool. Just wish it would stop raining so I can go play in the back yard or go to the range. The indoor range here in town is pretty restrictive. I still need to find a holster for it so I can do a steel match or a USPSA match with it in January.

Fuck it....I'm going out in the back yard now. where are my galoshes?!

Comment

Ok, except for the slide not locking back on the empty mags, I think my comp'd G34 and 35 might be for sale soon! FAWK! Nice gun! Great feel. Great rapid follow ups! No regerts at all!!!

Comment

I'm your huckleberry if you sell the G34

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post

Sounds like you have weak girly wrists that can't handle a little recoil?
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      Sounds like you have weak girly wrists that can't handle a little recoil?
                      Right...LOL! More like I have giant meat hooks and pull down/left with little light guns constantly.

Played with the 320 some more yesterday at the range and got the rear sight elevation dialed in. gun hardly moves when fired. Even the wife liked it. While there at the LGS, she saw one of the sig "We the People" 1911's and had an impulse buy. cool looking finish and one heavy sumbitch!

Comment

Working...
                      X