2012 Mustang GT A6 with KB 2.8LC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
    I got some new dyno numbers but they were on a different dyno and were pretty disappointing. HOWEVER, once I got to the track and picked up 5 MPH on the first pass from my previous best, then 4 more MPH when it cooled down, I was happy. I'd guess I'm making in the mid 600's now on E85.
    LOL at mid 600's. If you car weighs what mine does, and you ran the numbers you ran, you're doing a bit better than that. Nothing at all to be disappointed with for sure!

Comment

3880 with me in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
        3880 with me in it.
        My calculations were based off what mine weighed at MIR last year, 3755 with me in it. You're doing a bit better than mid 600's.

I leave Monday to head back to MIR. We race on Friday, so we're looking currently at a high of 60 degrees and 20% humidity. Negative D/A FTW! This may be my last outing with the '12, so hoping for some really quick times.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing your times!

Comment

And I'm looking forward to not breaking anything 1500 miles from home! LOL!

Comment

New numbers on 15#'s, E85, return fuel system and Aluminator crate motor.

Comment

Working...
              X