Garland mexican trashed my GT and ran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    That's because half you mother fuckers are cool as shit, and the other half ain't gonna do shit about it. Which group you in, Triple B?
    I’m in the I’ll kidnap you and sodomize you with my cattle probe, Group.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

By the way the proper response should’ve been “Don’t need to go heeled to get the bulge On a tub like you”

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        I’m in the I’ll kidnap you and sodomize you with my cattle probe, Group.
        Don't threaten me with a good time!

And everyone here knows that movie...

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Don't threaten me with a good time!

And everyone here knows that movie...
          Lol.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

We needed some drama around this place!

Comment

Update, Denton police just called me. They are going to check on the registered address and try and track down the truck. I informed them that I am willing to press charges and they got all excited. So lets see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Lot of BS "advice" in here, the O.P. is fortunately doing just fine however with this issue on his own.
                That is why we all come here. To give, receive, and read bs advice. Its funny.

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                If this had happened to me, I wouldn't have posted anything on the internet and handled my revenge privately.
                We need a thread about that. I got a few I've handled. But I'm not going to start it off lol. Someone else start.

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                Update, Denton police just called me. They are going to check on the registered address and try and track down the truck. I informed them that I am willing to press charges and they got all excited. So lets see what happens.
                Hopefully the guy gets deported, never to be seen or heard from again. In this country. They can see him and hear from him all they want down in old mexico.
                WH

Comment

good!!!! i hope they find that fucker

Comment

I've been seriously thinking about just buying the parts and fixing it myself. That way I can make sure OE parts end up back on it. I don't want a Chinese aftermarket BS bumper on my car I plan on keeping forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      I've been seriously thinking about just buying the parts and fixing it myself. That way I can make sure OE parts end up back on it. I don't want a Chinese aftermarket BS bumper on my car I plan on keeping forever.
                      I don't believe the aftermarket has fenders or bumper covers for 15+ Mustangs yet, so you would be getting OEM parts. Unless they source from LKQ's and both are made of plastic/rubber so need to worry about dents or not fitting correctly.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Million man march. lol
                        It's not my stile I lost my cool and went ape shit at the gas station, but I'm not the type to plan a trip to go into trouble on purpose. Who knows how this shit bag will respond to being confronted at his home by a menacing group of people. I already got one guys car smashed because of this, I don't want to be adding to the memorial thread here.
                        Menacing? Have you met people off this board?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          I don't believe the aftermarket has fenders or bumper covers for 15+ Mustangs yet, so you would be getting OEM parts. Unless they source from LKQ's and both are made of plastic/rubber so need to worry about dents or not fitting correctly.
                          quick google found at least one aftermarket front bumper.

https://www.carid.com/2015-ford-must...parentsubmodel[]=SUBMODEL|GT

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                            Yep....or some sugar in the gas tank...
                            I rather put sugar in their mom or sister tank or girlfriend instead.

Comment

car-part.com It will tell you every factory car part, color and condition of the part every wrecking yard has and where it is.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• bro. if you have uninsured motorist coverage, make the claim. $250 deductible and it will not affect your rates. you will even get a rental under that policy.

follow their instructions to get their estimate, and then you take it to a shop. ask the shop if they can price match oem parts to whatever may have been bid alternative. tell them to call you on what they cannot match.

Comment

Working...
                                X