Lighting options 2018 F150.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighting options 2018 F150.

I still don’t understand why new cars are still being made Old fashioned yellow headlights.

That said I can’t decide between the GTR 55w HID KIT from headlight revolution. LED option. On my old Chevy Colorado I had a $20 led kit from eBay and I was in love with how bright it was. I want really really bright low beams.
    Looking for Recommendations based off experience. Also how reliable are these new generation aftermarket HIDs nowadays?

Last edited by soap; 04-08-2019, 10:38 AM.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

I'm using Lasfit in my 15 Sierra and my wife's Terrain. They've been in for 8 months and about 6 months, respectively. I haven't had any issue with either. The only thing I noticed is the fans are audible from about 8-10 ft away, but I can't hear them inside even with the radio off/low.

Huge improvement over the halogens they came with.

Comment

Assholes.

Comment

Check out f150forum and see what they are using.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Assholes.
          Fish f*****

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            I'm using Lasfit in my 15 Sierra and my wife's Terrain. They've been in for 8 months and about 6 months, respectively. I haven't had any issue with either. The only thing I noticed is the fans are audible from about 8-10 ft away, but I can't hear them inside even with the radio off/low.

Pretty bright?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              Fish f*****
              That's rich coming from the cow fucker. Just make sure you get the brightest fucking lights you can and then DO not adjust them. Maybe get one of those faggity LED light bars, too.

Comment

That's rich coming from the cow fucker. Just make sure you get the brightest fucking lights you can and then DO not adjust them. Maybe get one of those faggity LED light bars, too.
                why I have 75watt hid bulbs with 100 watt ballast in trucks high beams aimed high and to the left. burn assholes retinas out,

Comment

I love cows. Old pic already got new plates.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I installed the Morimoto XB LED headlights and fog lights in mine last week and its a huge improvement over the stock ones. C24D3586-6158-4247-85D7-93A110E80820 by Jason Wrenn, on Flickr
                    2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                    2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post

I ran this brand my 11 Silverado for about a year and they were great.

Comment

I think I’m gonna do what the guys at headlight revolution did.
                        GTR Lightening 55w 5k HID low beam. Supernova v4 LED high beam. LED fogs.
                        And LED Backup lights.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                          Pretty bright?
                          I don't think they're obnoxiously bright, but the color temperature change is what help me see a little better. I've seen her Terrain coming towards me and it wasn't blinding.

Comment

Recommend looking here...

Have used this group since 2011 in multiple vehicles. Had one warranty claim on a ballast that went out after a year or so in my work truck that saw the field. Discussed with them by email the troubleshooting steps I performed, was instructed to destroy ballast, send picture of leads cut for proof. They sent out a new one to me the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by terminator03 View Post
                              I installed the Morimoto XB LED headlights and fog lights in mine last week and its a huge improvement over the stock ones. C24D3586-6158-4247-85D7-93A110E80820 by Jason Wrenn, on Flickr
                              Tried instilling my bulbs early through the inner fender, it was a pain in the Ass! After killing myself for an hour. I realized I couldn’t get the stock dust cap back on. So I just put the old shit back on and called it a day. Ordered aftermarket dust caps that go over the hole.

So how hard is it removing the whole headlight housing? I’m too old and fat to go through the fender again.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                              X