• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't begin to imagine the ass-chewing on that one
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
            Wonder if one of the kennedy's is going to drive her home after the banquet?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Wonder if one of the kennedy's is going to drive her home after the banquet?
              Chappaqua is in New York, not the same as Chappaquiddick. But I like where you were going with that.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                Chappaqua is in New York, not the same as Chappaquiddick. But I like where you were going with that.
                ah, I thought the url was an abbreviation, I was proud of that one. That's what I get for not researching every post I make on this board, damnit.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• It's ok man. Being a geography savant is a burden I wouldn't wish on anyone.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

it's ok man. Being a geography savant is a burden i wouldn't wish on anyone.
                    rofl zing!

Comment

It's ok man. Being a geography savant is a burden I wouldn't wish on anyone.
                      Nice!
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Dang, I wasn't even going for the zing.
                        It was, how you say in English? Self - deprecating.
                        CJ is my boy.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Comment

• I saw this on Facebook yesterday, got a little chuckle out of it:

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                              -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                                I saw this on Facebook yesterday, got a little chuckle out of it:
                                What's funny about her being unhappy about her brother or husband being on the run from the law?

Comment

Working...
                                X