Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Insurance questions

Hey there guys,

I have seen questions pop up here and there regarding life insurance. I figured I could setup a discussion if anyone has a question regarding any life insurance policy you have been thinking of looking into or you may currently have.

There are several type of life insurance plans available, not every plan is the same for everyone. It would be best to review on an individual basis.

If someone would like a no obligation consultation to review your current life insurance or the possibility to put something in place for your family if you don't currently have anything, you can shoot me a pm or e-mail for faster response.

I know this is a touchy subject for most folks, but the reality of it is to make sure you are well prepared for the inevitable and leave one less worry on your family.

tdominguez@allstate.com

You can shoot me a text if that works best for you, just let me know you're from DFWMustangs and we can go from there.

text: 2149454328

-Tony
    Last edited by Stng5Pnt8; 06-13-2016, 12:08 PM.
    Allstate Insurance
    Dominguez Agency
    1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
    Arlington, TX. 76018
    817-405-2011
    tdominguez@allstate.com
    Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!
Working...
X