No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya'll keep keep that bullshit for another thread.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• that was in 2000 when LS1's first came out. there were only a handful of us doing it. remember.. you had your wife buy you a used "lt4 hotcam kit" for christmas that year?

pic unrelated
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            that was in 2000 when LS1's first came out. there were only a handful of us doing it. remember..
            I remember Shawn, Mark, Jordan, Chris all doing good things back then. You I remember mouthing off at parties and getting your ass beat. Don't recall anything you've done track wise that is memorable. 1.65 60' in a 3400lb ls1turd is not memorable. Try again, and this time provide YB link.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Ya'll keep keep that bullshit for another thread.
            For you, anything, my sweet.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• did any of those people have LS1's? i dont even know who mark is either, and i dont know which chris you are talking about.

pic related

you

me
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  This is disturbing.
                  Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Considering your avatar that's really saying something. LOL
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Jimmy as a rookie...
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              a vf-1 valkyrie carrying a stealth attack drone... /drool.

Stevo
                              vf-0a

Comment

• Ok sooo ss and naynay both owned crappy f-bodies. Why are they mad at each other?
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X