X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
    And they went full retarded.
    x2
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• i dunno, i think it looks pretty cool/crazy in a futuristic way. Its just a concept car anyway
      http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• It certainly grabs your attention. I can actually see it going 300+.

Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
          i dunno, i think it looks pretty cool/crazy in a futuristic way. Its just a concept car anyway
          Needs to be hellaflush'
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
            Be still my heart.

Just picked up this 19' Shoalwater on Monday, I keep it in Rockport (house is blocks away). I was out on the maiden voyage on Tuesday morning and was wading w/ my fly rod, casting at a school of black drum that were backing... they had no interest in my flies.

(pics are seller's picks from Lake Livingston I think, the trout is mine)

Very nice. Good rig for bonefish too.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                i dunno, i think it looks pretty cool/crazy in a futuristic way. Its just a concept car anyway
                A 310mph 0-60 in 2.0 second concept. Talk about crazy fast

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• ^ lol, shit.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                        You out in Tucson, AZ?
                        Spirit Airlines maintenance job?

Aaron, Danny/?

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Veight7 View Post
                          that thing looks like an Indy car fucked a Vector M12
                          all the flowing lines and they stick fug ugly tail ights as an after thought!
                          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Fuck you guys, my old hot wheels are finally coming to life!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• ehhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X