No announcement yet.

Did Autosound Bedford Close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya I stopped by Autosound a couple of months or so ago to see if Eric wanted to have lunch and was surprised at what I saw. Store looked to be in disarray and I didn't recognize the guy behind the counter. No reason for me to go back.

Talked to Eric a couple of days later and was happy to hear that he's doing pretty well. Asked him for a recommendation on who to go to for work and he turned me on to Mobile Sound Systems in Arlington. A few other people recommended them as well and they've been around forever, I used to see them when I cruised Cooper St. back in the 90's so they must be doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      You two jackwagons must be racist. Why do you hate white people so much?
      WTF? I love white people (girls!!)! I'll be sure to personally invite you next time

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        LMMFAO!!!

Brent, I know you don't mean that, you know I'm married to a white girl, my kids are half whiteys and iirc, Jose's girl is white.

Besides, Jose sez he's posted us going to watch UFC at Tight Ends multiple times and no one ever shows up.

What, do you need me to Sext you a personal invite?
        Of course I don't mean it. I'm just saying none of your white friends ever hear from you anymore, homie!

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        WTF? I love white people (girls!!)! I'll be sure to personally invite you next time
        Oh, so you're just sexist then?
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Oh, so you're just sexist then?
          No excuses next time!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            From what Jose told me, he got of the sound business all together, I can't seem to remember what, but we were drinking and doing shots, so I forgot, but I do remember the part of him not doing stereo stuff anymore...
            I'd imagine it would be a tough business to be in these days. I listen to more podcasts, talk radio, and books on tape than I do music, and when I do listen to music, the factory system is pretty adequate. More bass would be good, but I don't want to sacrifice storage for subs and amps.

Fuck this getting old nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              I'd imagine it would be a tough business to be in these days. I listen to more podcasts, talk radio, and books on tape than I do music, and when I do listen to music, the factory system is pretty adequate. More bass would be good, but I don't want to sacrifice storage for subs and amps.

Fuck this getting old nonsense.
              I was about to say, it's cause you are getting old motherfucker!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                I was about to say, it's cause you are getting old motherfucker!
                The factory B&O ain't bad!

Comment

Carsounds on Rufe Snow is where I go. They sell JL and Kenwood as their preferred with several other lines. Eric went to work for a company that does the hard to do work for collision centers and the old man retired due to some health issues.

Comment

Working...
                  X