Christians, I have a question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christians, I have a question.

What would be your religious explanation if we were ever visited by aliens from another galaxy? I am not talking about the questionable fleeting glimpses that have happened in the past, but one that parks their ship in our atmosphere and interacts with us? God made them too? What if they have a different explanation about the origin of the universe? Since the Bible is THE textbook of all that exists, how would you explain the lack of acknowledgement of other creations by God? Dinosaurs arent mentioned either, but thats another discussion.

They would be heathens and we would teach them that they are wrong.
    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
      They would be heathens and we would teach them that they are wrong.
      I hope you are kidding.

Comment

Since the level of scientific achievement of these hypothetical aliens would have advanced far beyond our own, given among other things that they have mastered intergalactic travel, I would ask them if their science had yet discovered how nothing created something out of nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          What would be your religious explanation if we were ever visited by aliens from another galaxy? I am not talking about the questionable fleeting glimpses that have happened in the past, but one that parks their ship in our atmosphere and interacts with us? God made them too? What if they have a different explanation about the origin of the universe? Since the Bible is THE textbook of all that exists, how would you explain the lack of acknowledgement of other creations by God? Dinosaurs arent mentioned either, but thats another discussion.
          Not that these have to be dinosaurs, but could be I guess.
          Joel 1:18
          How do the beasts groan! the herds of cattle are perplexed, because they have no pasture; yea, the flocks of sheep are made desolate.

Micah 5:8
          And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

Zechariah 14:15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

As far as alains...I hope I never see such thing. It would totally screw up my beliefs.
          Last edited by BlackSnake; 12-11-2010, 12:40 PM.
          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            Since the level of scientific achievement of these hypothetical aliens would have advanced far beyond our own, given among other things that they have mastered intergalactic travel, I would ask them if their science had yet discovered how nothing created something out of nothing.
            Not to say that we are not the ones advanced. If something like this were to be true, why do we have to be at the bottom of the totem pole?
            Photobucket

Comment

Wayne, do you honestly believe that man and dinosaurs coexisted?

Comment

Nephilum- Aliens

Leviathan- Dinosaurs

Dave- Missing Link

Next!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  Nephilum- Aliens

Leviathan- Dinosaurs

Dave- Missing Link

Next!!!
                  Maybe I am too ignorant to know when I am being insulted?

Comment

Maybe I am too ignorant to know when I am being insulted?
                    No, your good. I got it covered tonight.

Comment

No, your good. I got it covered tonight.
                      My good?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                        Not to say that we are not the ones advanced. If something like this were to be true, why do we have to be at the bottom of the totem pole?
                        Because we're bankrupt and have ceded superiority in space exploration to the Chinese.

Comment

My good?
                          That too, knee grow.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Because we're bankrupt and have ceded superiority in space exploration to the Chinese.
                            Pfffffffffffft... thinking science and finance are priorities. LMAO

Comment

That too, knee grow.
                              You'RE the one posting with knee grow grammar.

Comment

Working...
                              X