The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Something about good and evil. I can't remember the exact quote.
    I'm watching now and paused it. It says "And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."

Comment

• I thought it was a bad ass episode, a lot happened. The sound effect didn't bother me, but what did was Andrea getting out of the handcuffs so easily with a pair of pliers. Not gonna happen. And it was all for nothing, because she got bit anyway. I would have much rather her been bit still in the chair, and have one of the group off her. Preferably with the samurai sword. Glad to see her go.

And I liked that Rick brought others back to the prison. He needs to teach some humanity to Carl, or he's gonna be the next governor.

Comment

• What's going to be really good next season is not having all the people in this thread whining about a show they don't like but can't stop talking about. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
          I caught that too...
          And she says "I know how the safety works" before Rick hands her the revolver.. .
          Glad Andrea is gone, but pissed about the huge cliffhanger...
          Yeah I laughed at that, my wife attempted to ridicule me, I said "Yeah, you completely mastered firearms alright."

I was waiting for her to insert a mag and pull the slide back on the Python.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Why stay in the prison?!?!?! woodbury was 10x better place to live!
            Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• too many holes to plug in Woodbury?

Comment

• Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
                too many holes to plug in Woodbury?
                There's a post-apocalyptic gang bang joke in there somewhere. I just can't seem to put it together.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• It was a good episode but could have been done better. It's certainly straying from the book now with Andrea dying. I thought they could have done it better in the prison with trapping them in the hallways with more walkers and maybe locking them in. Didn't expect the governor to go homicidal like that, I thought it was a good twist. As far as the prison compared to Woodbury, definitely more secure and defendable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    It was a good episode but could have been done better. It's certainly straying from the book now with Andrea dying. I thought they could have done it better in the prison with trapping them in the hallways with more walkers and maybe locking them in. Didn't expect the governor to go homicidal like that, I thought it was a good twist. As far as the prison compared to Woodbury, definitely more secure and defendable.
                    ^ agree with all of this.

Comment

• SPOILER BELOW

I really like the show but, this episode sucked to me. ALL the build up to a big fight, grenade launchers machine guns. A few flash bangs and two people shooting at open targets retreating without hitting one might i add and the battle is over. Really walking dead, really.....

Tell me comic fans, how did the governor situation play out and what happened?

Comment

• Who says the battle is over?

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                          SPOILER BELOW

I really like the show but, this episode sucked to me. ALL the build up to a big fight, grenade launchers machine guns. A few flash bangs and two people shooting at open targets retreating without hitting one might i add and the battle is over. Really walking dead, really.....

Tell me comic fans, how did the governor situation play out and what happened?
                          It's been a while since I read that particular issue but from what I remember The Governor attacked the prison just like that, believe he even had an M1 Abrams tank as well. Rick's wife and the baby get killed during the attach and Rick escapes with his son running for there lives and go on the road for quite a while (they also do the whole phone thing with him talking to his wife during this time). The Governor gets killed, I think by one of his own, but I can't remember who.

Comment

• Walking Dead Wiki says that the governor is killed by Lilly from Woodbury. who in turn leads the woodbury group to the prison.

This page is a list of the comic characters and their status(live, dead, undead). Click on the pic to get their background if you're interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              Walking Dead Wiki says that the governor is killed by Lilly from Woodbury. who in turn leads the woodbury group to the prison.

This page is a list of the comic characters and their status(live, dead, undead). Click on the pic to get their background if you're interested.
                              http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Co...ies_Characters
                              I'll have to go back and read that section over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                                As far as the prison compared to Woodbury, definitely more secure and defendable.
                                i don't doubt on that, but Woodbury had electricity!!! and hot water!!! I'm sure they could figure out how to improve security and stuff.
                                Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Working...
                                X