Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The O'Reilly is up in flames, and they're going into the Advance Auto Parts store now. At least the NAPA will be safe, errbody knows that NAPA people ain't racist like them other places.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Wonder if they kept the flammables to take elsewhere.

Comment

• You may be giving them a little too much credit.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          I am utterly fascinated with this idea to burn your own city to the ground. It sounds so early 19th century romantic.
          its not their city, almost guarantee this is outsiders doing the burning

Comment

• Some men just want to watch the world burn. No logic to any of it.

There's no social injustice here. Everything I'm hearing tonight says he charged the officer, which is confied by witnesses. What's the cop suppose to do? Offer him tea and crumpets.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Some men just want to watch the world burn. No logic to any of it.

There's no social injustice here. Everything I'm hearing tonight says he charged the officer, which is confied by witnesses. What's the cop suppose to do? Offer him tea and crumpets.
              That shit don't matter....he a white cracker cop...he shot a brotha....he done wrong. Burn the city down.....except for the welfare office.....brotha gotta get paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                its not their city, almost guarantee this is outsiders doing the burning
                They're certainly aligning with the outsiders and allowing their actions, which is just as demonstrably horrendous as doing it on their own.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

They're certainly aligning with the outsiders and allowing their actions, which is just as demonstrably horrendous as doing it on their own.
                  Right. Outsiders or not, try to act like that in my town, you're in for a long night. This city will come back at you.

Comment

• Am I the only one that should be sleeping but keeps watching to see these shitheads tearing up their own town? Just saw a bunch of cops storm a tire shop that just minutes earlier Fox was talking about all the looters inside vandalizing the joint. Someone is gonna get shot tonight for sure.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• The live feeds on reddit are crazy addicting.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Yep. I'm in for a short nap. Jeez.

Comment

• Hoodrats will be hoodrats.....let the bullets fly...... after its all done I hope that Fergusun is a much safer town with a much lower crime rate.

Comment

• Comment

true but one report is that there is car driving around hitting everything with Molotov cocktails. Just 1 or 2 passes by such cars could create a lot havoc and they can easily blend in with just looters since that area appears to be so color blind.

Comment

• Reporter on CNN got nailed in the head with what looked like a rock and kept on reporting.

Comment

Working...
                                X