truck runs into pickup pulling trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    You're the one that's talking about running people off the road pal. Might want to switch careers or get on some anti depressants.
    You are the one who says they are not a asshole, but yet you go around the car in front of you on the ramp and try to shove your way into traffic. Sounds like a ass hole to me,
    I said nothing about running any one off the road dumb ass. i don't give my lane up for anyone.
    Again you have three choices speed up, slow down and drop in behind or take the shoulder your choice'
    You will not get in front of me unless i want you too.
    Again read it real slow this time,

- Section 545.061 of the Texas transportation code states that (on a roadway divided into three or more lanes providing for one-way traffic) a driver must yield to traffic on the left when entering a lane from the right. This statute applies to lane changes as well as vehicles entering the roadway.

in fact i had a bitch in ca try pushing her way in a week ago, funny how ten lug nut studs can eat a mercedes door up. lol

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Well by golly that gives them the right to drive like the turd sacks they are!11
      Guess again.
      Two million miles and not one preventable accident on my record.
      A report released this week by the American Trucking Associations concludes that many ?more times than not, car drivers are at fault when cars and trucks crash with one another. ATA’s report rounded up reports from several large studies for its findings, including from agencies like the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and National Highway […]

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
        You are the one who says they are not a asshole, but yet you go around the car in front of you on the ramp and try to shove your way into traffic. Sounds like a ass hole to me,
        I said nothing about running any one off the road dumb ass. i don't give my lane up for anyone.
        Again you have three choices speed up, slow down and drop in behind or take the shoulder your choice'
        You will not get in front of me unless i want you too.
        Again read it real slow this time,

- Section 545.061 of the Texas transportation code states that (on a roadway divided into three or more lanes providing for one-way traffic) a driver must yield to traffic on the left when entering a lane from the right. This statute applies to lane changes as well as vehicles entering the roadway.

in fact i had a bitch in ca try pushing her way in a week ago, funny how ten lug nut studs can eat a mercedes door up. lol
        So in addition to being an asshole, you can't read either. The car in front of me wouldn't go, he was merging onto a clear highway at 50mph. The trucker was behind me when I was on the ramp, and on my quarter panel when I got a chance to merge.

Forcing people onto the shoulder, that's running someone off the road.

You can quote laws all day long, you're still an asshole. That or you're one of those guys that hates his life, so he makes up stories about what he "would have done".

Comment

Guess again.
          Congrations. Truckers can still be total douchebags to cars/bikes without crashing, which means it's never reported. Has to do with a that "I'm bigger/raspect ma aurthoritaa!" nonsense.
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          i just got back from a 3k mile road trip on a motorcycle and can confirm this cocksuckery...
          Exactly. Took a road trip where the majority of it was on I-80. At least 90% of vehicles were trucks. Most of them bunched up. Without fail one would get into the fast lane and drive 1.6mph faster than the other. Must be their way to get each other off.

Comment

Guess again.
            all accidents are preventable by one or more parties.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              all accidents are preventable by one or more parties.
              Ya think?? Lol
              My dac and DMV show no preventable.
              For slow folks that means none where my fault.

Comment

So in addition to being an asshole, you can't read either. The car in front of me wouldn't go, he was merging onto a clear highway at 50mph. The trucker was behind me when I was on the ramp, and on my quarter panel when I got a chance to merge.

Forcing people onto the shoulder, that's running someone off the road.

You can quote laws all day long, you're still an asshole. That or you're one of those guys that hates his life, so he makes up stories about what he "would have done".
                Explain how when you are merging on.to.a.trucks lane he run you off the road when you was on the shoulder. Aka not part of the road. You seem upset what's wrong snowflake. You tried shoving your way in and it didn't work did it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  This is the same thing as regular drivers claiming how excellent they are and never chicken peck on a phone while behind the wheel. Should you be thanked for doing your job now?
                  Lol you shoild.be the last person talking about others jobs, from what I hear. Lol

Comment

You tried shoving your way in and it didn't work did it. Lol
                    This is the point being made. A clear highway and instead of simply moving over, dumbfuck who felt entitled had to add to a volatile hazard. I'm sure the excuse was he/she/it didn't feel like moving stump fuck foot to hit the brakes or greasy sausage fingers off the steering wheel and/or phone to downshift. I guarantee there are countless times a car/bike pissed you off, you got on your CB all triggered to your other trucker butt commandos to give them grief.
                    Lol you shoild.be the last person talking about others jobs, from what I hear. Lol
                    Let me guess, you all worked up with a nervous twitch in trying to maintain that meth buzz and attempting to chicken peck that abomination of a post while driving... What you heard about my job? I take it fakenews fucktard is your new lot lizard? Share sweet nothings during pillow talk? Nevermind. None of my business.

Comment

Explain how when you are merging on.to.a.trucks lane he run you off the road when you was on the shoulder. Aka not part of the road. You seem upset what's wrong snowflake. You tried shoving your way in and it didn't work did it. Lol
                      It's no different than when someone see's a truckers blinker on and speeds up to close the gap so he can't change lanes. It's legal, but it's a dick move. Same thing as my situation, the guy in front of me created a dangerous situation, and the cock sucker like you made it worse. Just letting off the gas would have given me a chance to merge and be on my way, instead he chose to be a prick.

No big deal, I flipped him the bird, cut him off, and moved on. Oh, and do you see how no one is running to back you up here? Sure fire sign that you're the problem.

It is an interesting look into the mind of a trucker, starting to see why the cops give yall so much shit.

Comment

Honestly, I usually try to be courteous to truckers since I know/see the douches they have to deal with everyday....plus I'm not going to die just because I want to show that my balls are bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          Honestly, I usually try to be courteous to truckers since I know/see the douches they have to deal with everyday....plus I'm not going to die just because I want to show that my balls are bigger.
                          Same, but Sig is starting to change my mind about that policy.

Comment

Same, but Sig is starting to change my mind about that policy.
                            Meh, there's asshole on both side of the spectrum, that's just life.

Comment

I think sig may be that French trucker from the immigrant video.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                I think sig may be that French trucker from the immigrant video.
                                My hero

Comment

Working...
                                X