How do you lose a car these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    Sounds to me like they got cold feet on the fabulous deal they offered you. If you get your money back, and it's not in your name, not a whole lot you can do. If you haven't gotten your money back then it's more of a fraud case I would think.
    this

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      Yup. The car was never put into my name though since it was being sent with title and transfer forms because I have to pay local tax on it instead of the state it was bought in. So I dont know if I can even report it stolen.

Car dealer said they will wire back my money plus $2000 because of the screw up. Problem is that was 3 days ago and I still dont have the funds and now the number to the dealer goes straight to voicemail. I am waiting on my lawyer to call me back to see if there is anything I can do or am I completely screwed.
      That doesn't sound good. Have you been practicing your stretching? I have a feeling your going to be grabbing your ankles.

Comment

Comment

^^^

Holy shit, ahahahahah!!!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Seriously, why would a dealer offer to return your money in a matter of days with an additional $2k? If this was a good deal for them or if they needed this sale they would hold on to that money for dear life. As soon as they secured the car they were trying to sell it for more. They succeeded.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Dealer sold the car to someone else.
              Originally posted by Big A View Post
              Sounds to me like they got cold feet on the fabulous deal they offered you. If you get your money back, and it's not in your name, not a whole lot you can do. If you haven't gotten your money back then it's more of a fraud case I would think.
              Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              This.
              Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              I guarantee you your car is in someone else's driveway and JW wins the internets today!
              and LOL @ the tags!

Comment

PM 93Lxhorse

Comment

Dunno, driver called from Lubbock on Monday and from Ft Worth on Tuesday. Dealership is freaked out because they think the driver got in an accident. They still went ahead and wired the money back, or so I am told. My bank doesnt do shit after 4:30 on Friday. So I will know monday.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                    Holy shit, people do still have a sense of humor here!!!
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Yeah, I LOL'd at that.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Car is in a body shop somewhere getting the nose bondo'd back on!

Comment

Did not see that you “bought” the car from a dealer. So...which dealership?

Comment

Sorry you’re getting screwed over on your car, but maybe you can find some satisfaction in the fact that it led to a great, very entertaining thread.

Comment

Yup, always a bright side.

Just a dealership up North. Dont want to say where till this is all done and I have my cash back. Unless they screw me. Open game then.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                                Dunno, driver called from Lubbock on Monday and from Ft Worth on Tuesday. Dealership is freaked out because they think the driver got in an accident. They still went ahead and wired the money back, or so I am told. My bank doesnt do shit after 4:30 on Friday. So I will know monday.
                                Laid up at a hotel with a crack whore. Probably swapped the car and title for a good time. He will turn up at DPD saying he got jacked. Car will be recovered, with the keys in the ignition, smelling like hookers and blow. Happens all the time.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X