Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of you raised this piece of shit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where is the video..no buttface book here nither

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      So where is the video..no buttface book here nither
      Then I guess you don't get to see it.

Sorry, don't have another link handy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        In all seriousness, anyone else think that little shit might be somewhere on the spectrum, or is he just a pure spoiled asshole piece of shit with no dad around to beat his ass?
        That's what no parental involvement and potentially no father looks like.

Comment

Oh man I’d beat my kids ass if he acted like that
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Looks like facebook has pulled the video, and that is what is wrong with society these days. No respect, no parental supervision, and a blatant case of not giving a fuck towards anything or anyone besides themselves.

Comment

Little Kid Gets CHOKE SLAMMED To The GROUND After PRESSING UP On A MAN "F*ck You, You Wh*re!" Kid was allegedly damaging cars in the area and this guy had enough!
              sigpic

Comment

wheres bad santa when you need him
                WH

Comment

Abortion is still a viable option.

I damn near would have taken the repercussions that would have followed taking that little bastard over my knee and giving him the beatings his absent father never did.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    That's what no parental involvement and potentially no father looks like.
                    ... or a father with no balls and would rather be accepted as the kid's best friend. Those were the types of kids I used to watch in the early 90's, except when they'd get combative they'd fight dirty/bite/scratch/spit/use anything for a weapon. You get a good restraint on them and they'd scream just like that. They were the kids where the parents were either deemed inept by the state, in jail or they were abandoned and there was nowhere to place them within a state institution. The outfit I worked for was basically a step away from them living in the streets. This type of behavior is all too commonplace. Guaranteed that kid's home life is fucked. Sad.

Comment

Take him, place a sign on him and drop him off at a ghetto neighborhood.

Comment

Sadly, there are a LOT of kids out there just like that.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Yep, we need to go back to beating that ass, and take away the internet.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

All that little shit would hear is the sound of my belt clearing loops. It's unfortunate that the man was so small, I wonder how he would act with a full size man.

Comment

I do agree that he deserves a few ass whoopings to put things back in perspective for him... but the parents... they deserve the biggest ass whooping for failing at their job of parenting.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                All that little shit would hear is the sound of my belt clearing loops.
                                All of this right here! I don't give a fuck about no cops, CPS, etc. That kid needs his ass whooped daily until he breaks. And whoever said his parents need their ass kicked to is correct!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X