No announcement yet.

Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Lol those guys had the cops come get their ass because of illegal guns and being on probation.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Which guys?

Comment

• How SVO takes goats to the market...

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            Lol those guys had the cops come get their ass because of illegal guns and being on probation.

I thought they were ready to go to war?

On top of that.... the stupidity besides the obvious is mind boggling. He said "day betta not sign a law takin away the Louisiana purchase!" .......... wtf are we gonna do? Give it back to the french?
            Last edited by inline 6; 07-29-2016, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fourx4Brad View Post
              Just getting back to the car's roots, Lamborghini started out manufacturing tractors.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                Say, this message is legit.... betta watch the fuk out.

LMMFAO!!! dudes pointing the mac talkin bout "macaroni for a bitch ni@@a!"
                The FUCK???
                That isn't real is it? There just can't be anyone that stupid, right?

David

Comment

• Why yes I do believe they are serious. My Google searching shows the same thing that someone else commented that they actually got picked up for having some kind of illegal shit most likely some of the things in the video.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• It's real.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• baller.

Comment

Why yes I do believe they are serious. My Google searching shows the same thing that someone else commented that they actually got picked up for having some kind of illegal shit most likely some of the things in the video.

I just figured with all the red and blue crowns, along with Mr hunut rownd gat sporting the Aunt Jemima rag, it had to be staged.

Geez, I guess another 1k round order of happy meal in 556 is on deck.

David

Comment

• Comment

Why yes I do believe they are serious. My Google searching shows the same thing that someone else commented that they actually got picked up for having some kind of illegal shit most likely some of the things in the video.

Gun stolen from Meaux Guns & Ammo. Joe Meaux from Sons of Guns.

Police arrested a man known in the Baton Rouge area for his anti-Donald Trump rap stylings after he was accused of possessing dozens of guns reported stolen from an area gun shop.
                            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• 25,000 ft fall with no parachute into a net

Comment

• Originally posted by chronical View Post
                                25,000 ft fall with no parachute into a net

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=e7f_1469931804
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X