No announcement yet.

2015 Formula 1 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone get to do the pitwalk today? I thought that was a pretty awesome gesture

Comment

• I saw that, yea that was pretty cool for them to do that.

I got a kick out of the teams having fun during the delays. Force India using a storage container as a bobsled was great.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• That was a hell of a race. Best of the year, bumps Budapest to #2 for me. I can't believe Nico blew the win.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Great race. Rosberg is a punk. Google him and wait for the most common negative press. What a douche.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• that was lots of fun to watch, tons of craziness! I don't know why Brittney was so butt hurt... if he wanted to win the championship he should have driven better all year.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
              that was lots of fun to watch, tons of craziness! I don't know why Brittney was so butt hurt... if he wanted to win the championship he should have driven better all year.
              Nico was mostly pissed about his own unforced error that caused him to throw away this race victory. he was still pissed at lewis for being unnecessarily aggressive in T1. lewis had the inside line so he won the corner but nico was pissed he used the entire space and pushed rosberg out so far (lewis did the same in suzuka to him). plus it was made worse by lewis winning, celebrating a 3rd championship then finally the hat toss.

i feel bad for rosberg but he simply has to do better. lewis is basically bitch slapping nico with regularity... if he accepts this, this is how you become a #2 driver. next year it's going to be lewis vs seb and at the way it looks nico is going to get relegated to podium mop up duty.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Hey umm Lewis won the championship. Also umm that Britney person won the last 3.

Red Bulls engine is sponsored by a watch.

Toro Rosso is going to Ferrari power.

Renault bought out Lotus.

Also I've read Mark Webber's book and it's a great read.
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• F1 sucks now.

Comment

• yea pretty boring year. maybe if ferrari (vettel) can battle merc it might be better next year.

wonder what rebranding a renault engine as TAG is going to do. i think they are going to be able to modify some ICE elements but if they do... tokens bro! wondering if STR might beat RBR next year.

i anticipate honda stops exploding next year but i dont think they will be any good.

i hope haas starts midfield.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• I am pretty bummed out with F-1.... Sent a job application to Haas, and got turned down. Seems my open wheel racing ( a 7 second dragster) is not what they want. I still think it is bad ass... A F1 team said no....

BTW, I did not want to move to England....
                      Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                        yea pretty boring year. maybe if ferrari (vettel) can battle merc it might be better next year.

wonder what rebranding a renault engine as TAG is going to do. i think they are going to be able to modify some ICE elements but if they do... tokens bro! wondering if STR might beat RBR next year.

i anticipate honda stops exploding next year but i dont think they will be any good.

i hope haas starts midfield.
                        I hope Haas can be a midfield team next year.

I wonder if Honda isn't competitive if we see Alonso walk away
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Originally posted by SC457A View Post
                          I am pretty bummed out with F-1.... Sent a job application to Haas, and got turned down. Seems my open wheel racing ( a 7 second dragster) is not what they want. I still think it is bad ass... A F1 team said no....
                          what position were you applying for? they mostly seek low level engineers and programmers for stuff like CNC design/fab and data analysis.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by SC457A View Post
                            I am pretty bummed out with F-1.... Sent a job application to Haas, and got turned down. Seems my open wheel racing ( a 7 second dragster) is not what they want. I still think it is bad ass... A F1 team said no....

BTW, I did not want to move to England....
                            I'd be tempting if the money was okay. Wouldn't ask for much, but enough to pay expenses for the move and lost of living if its more there than here.
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                            X