RIP Dane Westby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Dane Westby

Just saw he died last night... Very sad. Was just telling the family the other day how he just rode his bicycle from Tulsa to Daytona!

From superbike planet

Although full details are as yet unknown, it is known that racer Dane Westby reportedly lost his life in a motorcycle crash last night.

A second-generation roadracer, Westby was a very talented and fast rider, while at the same time being a humble and honorable young man.

He won several DMG DSB races last year and was set to race this season in the new MotoAmerica Superstock 1000 class.

Westby is survived by his parents and a sister, and an entire paddock of friends.

More details as they become known.

Comment

Always a shitty thing to hear about.
      2012 GT500

Comment

According to his mechanic, that went to the scene, said it appears he was trying to avoid someone/something. It was right in front of a burger joint.

Comment

Comment

The video was cool.

Very sad.......RIP

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cubano View Post
                According to his mechanic, that went to the scene, said it appears he was trying to avoid someone/something. It was right in front of a burger joint.

Hit & Run bet - It's still something I can't quite wrap my head around. Back when I was a newb and it happened to me I just figured it for a fluke. About 10 years ago it dawned on me that my inner-circle so to speak of riding buddies had all been though at least one.
                US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Working...
                X