No announcement yet.

Get ready to laugh - high tech lighting options circa 1993

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus the flashlight is aiming down. I think that 870 was used to correct the behavior of a brown person in a Jose Canseco fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      barrel looks like it's bent up, no?
      It does in the pic, but I've never noticed it in real life.

It shoots like a dream though...

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Plus the flashlight is aiming down. I think that 870 was used to correct the behavior of a brown person in a Jose Canseco fashion.
        If you notice, the hose clamps aren't tightened.

I just set it up for the photo op.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          Old school but still functional. Kinda reminds me of the first Terminator movie, didn't he have a Maglight mounted on one of his guns? Looks fine to me Matt. I was about to question the LED conversion though LOL!
          That was a long slide 1911, it was actually a laser he had on the top of the pistol. And at the time, even though it was as long as the entire pistol and looked like a huge scope, lasers were thousands of dollars and required a battery so big they had to attach it to Arnold's back and had a wire running down his sleeve.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            That was a long slide 1911, it was actually a laser he had on the top of the pistol. And at the time, even though it was as long as the entire pistol and looked like a huge scope, lasers were thousands of dollars and required a battery so big they had to attach it to Arnold's back and had a wire running down his sleeve.
            Spike had a marathon yesterday...back to back to back, all three of em'.
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Didn't Stallone have a similar laser setup in Cobra?
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                Didn't Stallone have a similar laser setup in Cobra?
                I thought his was a revolver?
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

if it ain't broke , don't fix it

Comment

Working...
                  X