No announcement yet.

Cabela's won't give in stock gun info??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just pray a P220 turns up, lol. I am fixated.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
      I could always go back. I'm just down the street at Fred's Burgers on Western Center. I could try to buy the ammo can of 22LR just to see the guy squirm. Lol. Limit of 5 boxes. Want me to get you 5?
      If you go back Thurs or Friday I'd take an ammo can of 22 and 4 boxes of the .45 if you are offering to grab it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        I just pray a P220 turns up, lol. I am fixated.
        You and I both ... Not sure why though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
          Well, I stayed long enough to get my extra 100 rounds when I overheard some bullshit take place. Long story short- one of the guys behind the gun counter getting pissed because someone else sold his ammo can of 22LR that he had stashed away. The other guy tells him not to worry, they're getting more in soon and that if he wanted, he (guy #2) would sell him (guy #1) his ammo can and just get another when they come in.

That's the gist of it. I just thought it was super unprofessional of the guy to have an outburst in front of all the customers, including a man and his son directly in front of him, and they just came out and let everyone know what we've all known/suspected. All of the employees are buying up the ammo cans on every single shipment and hiding away the others to buy another day.
          I said this on another thread but we had a guy at Wal-Mart buying all the fucking ammo and selling it out of his trunk and on craigslist. I think he no longer works there but I have not inquired in a while.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            You and I both ... Not sure why though lol.
            We ordered some and the wait was almost a year. That's how we ended up with our 1911's. I carry a P220 classic now and they shoot very well. I am about to order a few different types of .45's just so I can figure out which one I really like best. The P227 is high on my list, as is the Glock 21, and Springfield.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              I said this on another thread but we had a guy at Wal-Mart buying all the fucking ammo and selling it out of his trunk and on craigslist. I think he no longer works there but I have not inquired in a while.
              I was told that an employee at the Eastchase Walmart was doing this, and he was terminated.

Comment

I've got a DAO P220 in Stainless, 2 factory 8 round mags, 2 factory 7 round mags, night sights, put 2 mags through it since I've owned it. Shoots nice, getting used to DOA is a little different.

Comment

Working...
                X