Cruise Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
    It was good to see everyone out there. There's a lot of things working against us for the recent cruises.

ALL of the boards are dead, not just this one - so it's not a DFWMustangs problem, but a problem that's widespread. Give it time, and it will be back to 'normal'. Having said that, the cruise wasn't as bad as it's portrayed. There were cars all along the fence, and through most of the middle of the pits - there just wasn't a lot of cars in the staging lanes. It took most of the day, but towards 1:00-2:00, it was bumpin' pretty good.

Either way, sooner or later it will be back to normal - we just have to stick with it.
    Thanks for organizing the event Brooks, it was good to see everyone out enjoying the weather and the racing. BTW, Mark said I need to come talk to you about driving with slicks so maybe I can not tear up my clutch the next time out.
    01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

This is about the only decent video my son was able to get.

01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Hey Rafa how much does that car weigh? I'm guessing 3600#'s or so? Ran good, and I couldn't hear the charger. I had no idea. My buddy in the white 65 Chevy truck thought I should run you because our times were so similar.

Comment

Who was in the orange and white GT500?

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
            Hey Rafa how much does that car weigh? I'm guessing 3600#'s or so? Ran good, and I couldn't hear the charger. I had no idea. My buddy in the white 65 Chevy truck thought I should run you because our times were so similar.

It's around 3700. Heavy pig..lol
            Yea, I wish it had more whine.

Comment

Gotta love N/A LS1 POWA
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              And while his kidney stones pass,
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Seb what you really meant to say was.......you gotta love 166K original mile 351 with a stock intake, stock cam, stock trans, and stock stall, on street radials in a 4600# brick. Ford Power baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
                  Seb what you really meant to say was.......you gotta love 166K original mile 351 with a stock intake, stock cam, stock trans, and stock stall, on street radials in a 4600# brick. Ford Power baby!
                  You forgot to mention Power Adder to boot Most of the Mustangs I ran where Supercharged & still managed to hold my own on most of the races in my N/A LS1

Im just fucking with RAFA! I will say im impressed with his car running 8.30 N/A out of a 4.6! That's respectable.

Yall know I got mad love for FORD! I own 3 Ford Mustangs.

92 Coupe HCI Car
                  95 Mustang GT Daily Driver & SLOW
                  06 Mustang 4.0 Automatic & SLOW, But runs 9.20s and has whooped up on a few different V8s, My son is getting this car for his first car
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                    Here are a couple of SEB and me.
                    Courtesy of joes01bullitt....thanks homie.

Damn you cant even see my car drop between the shifts! Rafa your car unloads like crazy between shifts. I bet if you run some Big & Littles at the track your car would run mid to low 7s easy & gets those shifts smoother with your granny shifting ass

Oh & THANK YOU JOSE01bullitt for the VIDS!
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I thought

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                      You forgot to mention Power Adder to boot This is true, but with a stock cam, 4.56's, and the trailer tow package I can tow a boat or skid steer. Everyone needs a hotrod truck. Cars cant haul or tow. You could use it as a writeoff for your business "work truck".Most of the Mustangs I ran where Supercharged & still managed to hold my own on most of the races in my N/A LS1

Im just fucking with RAFA! I will say im impressed with his car running 8.30 N/A out of a 4.6! That's respectable. Looked like 7's to me. Thought it was charged?Yall know I got mad love for FORD! I own 3 Ford Mustangs.

92 Coupe HCI Car
                      95 Mustang GT Daily Driver & SLOW
                      06 Mustang 4.0 Automatic & SLOW, But runs 9.20s and has whooped up on a few different V8s, My son is getting this car for his first car

Comment

Working...
                      X