Best AR/M4 bolt ever made???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best AR/M4 bolt ever made???

In the half century of service of the M16/M4 platform and its civilian cousin the AR15, never has there been a stand-alone component that provides such an improvement in the reliability of the weapon system. The redesigned lugs of the Relia-Bolt virtually eliminate the most common MSR malfunction, the bolt to barrel extension jam.

Sharps Rifle company is dedicated to improvements and advancements in respect to critical AR/MSR components such as our patented full auto bolt carrier groups. Find out more about our full range of products.

Discuss....

Comment

Or you can just clean it every now and then?
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I have never seen a bolt break. Just another episode of "shit you don't need." The most common failure of AR-15's is the extractor spring wearing out or getting debris under it. This does nothing to address the biggest problem. The most common bolt failure is it breaking in half at the cam pin, not lug issues.
        Last edited by CJ; 04-29-2014, 01:37 PM.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I want the one Dillon Precision was testing for the Marine Corps a while back.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

creating solutions for problems that aren't there.

Comment

Move to a gas piston and the bolt stays DI debri free and does not have to go through heat cycles. But the downside is more moving parts and YES, my plunger had a c-clip fail on my AA kit taking my gun completely out of action.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                Move to a gas piston and the bolt stays DI debri free and does not have to go through heat cycles. But the downside is more moving parts and YES, my plunger had a c-clip fail on my AA kit taking my gun completely out of action.
                to AA's credit that problem is now remedied.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                X