Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else completely underwhelmed with..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    I am back in Dallas.
    then go back and take a look for me!

Comment

I feel like for the most part, the firearms industry has gone completely stale. Most of it seems like a lot of gimmicky shit. Maybe it will turn around with plasma rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        I feel like for the most part, the firearms industry has gone completely stale. Most of it seems like a lot of gimmicky shit. Maybe it will turn around with plasma rifles.
        You walked right last them. They were next to the 12 gauge auto loaders.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          It was a DFWM GTG?
          so awesome
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by bmcsean View Post
            it was a dfwm gtg?
            lol
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Pretty much.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I just knew this would happen! It has been a total lack of game changes since Will Hayden got locked up. Without his creative genius this industry may just crash.
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I couldn't agree more. I was just talking to a friend the other day about now nothing "cool" or "new" has happened in years. I'm talking about stuff innovative, like new designs, aside from that backwards feeding pistol, bogart?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeruti View Post
                    I couldn't agree more. I was just talking to a friend the other day about now nothing "cool" or "new" has happened in years. I'm talking about stuff innovative, like new designs, aside from that backwards feeding pistol, bogart?
                    Boberg.

However, Arnie has lost the company in a divorce
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                    X