No announcement yet.

New truck and mustang for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice truck and car...Like H said it will be hard to find someone to buy your car at that price. I've need high mile 99-04 cobras going close to that price.

GMC trucks look a million times better than the Chevys.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I can't believe there are buyers of those even with low miles at any price above $10k. That was my first and only new car. Paid 20k for it with leather and a manual in 2000. Sold it in 2002 for 14 lol.

Makes me feel good about what I paid for my 29k mile 04 mystic though.

Comment

Yeah, if he turned down $10k or was waiting to get more that a was mistake. At most with those lows miles and stock, $6k-$7.5k.
        I've seen decent ones going for $2k-3.5k., lol.

Likes I said, theres a sucker born every minute and many other metaphors I could come up with, sad part is that its true...
        Last edited by Rick Modena; 05-28-2019, 12:17 PM.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post

Makes me feel good about what I paid for my 29k mile 04 mystic though.
          That's a collector car and worth whatever you paid for it. Only 499 Coupes and 515 Verts = 1014 and two are at FoMoCo HQ.

Not the most rarest of SVT Cobra's, but in uniqueness it stands out and is my favorite.

Most rare of the 03-04 snakes was the 2003 Silver Satin vert 81 units, 04 Competition Orange vert 72 units and 04 Oxford white vert 128 units.
          2003 Anniversary is of course a collector as well, 2003 units, Silver, Black and Torch red
          Last edited by Rick Modena; 05-28-2019, 12:39 PM.
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks guys. The car is worth what someone is willing to pay. Have a deal in place for tomorrow or thursday. Guy is coming from a few hours away. I’ll let yall know how it goes. Todays used market is crazy. Its not worth money because it is a special car but just that its a crazy clean “1 owner” 43k mile car with zero issues and all documentation since new. Thats the value i think. Doesn't matter the make or model.

Comment

Did you get the plastic bed in this one?

Comment

No regular steel bed with a factory spray in. Think those carbon pro beds are just now being built.

Comment

I'm liking the AT4's, my biggest complaint about GMC in the past was how low they set, so the 2" lift is perfect. I love the 6.2L, going to seriously consider one when I do my yearly truck shopping in search of a the right deal.

Comment

The 6.2 and 10 speed have been awesome so far. The only real downfall was mentioned earlier. The turning radius is not as great as the previous gen.

Comment

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
                      The 6.2 and 10 speed have been awesome so far. The only real downfall was mentioned earlier. The turning radius is not as great as the previous gen.
                      I think that all 4-wheel drive trucks have turning radius issues. Are you going to keep the stock wheels and tires?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        I think that all 4-wheel drive trucks have turning radius issues. Are you going to keep the stock wheels and tires?
                        I am. Was not a big fan of the 20 in pics but in person i like them. The tire is ok. I’d like to change it to a nitto terra grappler but its not worth the thousand dollar expense. I planned on the 18s and duratracs but after driving both the 20s were much better to me on the hwy. Plus the 20s actually have a slightly taller tire.

Comment

The buyer sent me a pic of his transit permit from the state so i’d say its sold. Hope i’m not speaking too soon. Coming to get it tomorrow from the midland area. $10k.

Comment

I am. Was not a big fan of the 20 in pics but in person i like them. The tire is ok. I’d like to change it to a nitto terra grappler but its not worth the thousand dollar expense. I planned on the 18s and duratracs but after driving both the 20s were much better to me on the hwy. Plus the 20s actually have a slightly taller tire.
                            Coo, I was having the same issue with my wheels that came on my new Explorer Sport, they look OK, I wanted something else, but don't want to spend a few thousand dollars on something nice'er to me when I have new shit.

The buyer sent me a pic of his transit permit from the state so i’d say its sold. Hope i’m not speaking too soon. Coming to get it tomorrow from the midland area. $10k.
                            Good for you, like I said there's a sucker born every minute and there's no shortage of oil choo-choo money in Midland right now...

Comment

Nice truck.

Ah, much better. Now I can see it without scrolling out and up for a mile.

Comment

Much better! I don't know what you did but thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X