The Gym - another form of entertainment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
    I'm calling you a douche because of the way you presented yourself with the situation. You were being a condescending douche. I don't ever over lift, why? Because I don't care how strong or big I am. I'd actually rather be a little slimmer because being in shape is more important to me than being shapely. I've never had any problems with somebody coming up to me and giving me constructive criticism, but what you did can only be described as douchebaggery.

EDIT:Yes, it annoys me when people do stupid shit at the gym, but being an asshole isn't the solution to the problem.
    You could have read the post and moved on, but you took a story that wasn't about you and turned it into a personal attack. So, you can GFY for all I care.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      You could have read the post and moved on, but you took a story that wasn't about you and turned it into a personal attack. So, you can GFY for all I care.
      It's only personal if you take it that way.

You know why fat chicks cry if you call them fat? Because they know it's true.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        It's only personal if you take it that way.

You know why fat chicks cry if you call them fat? Because they know it's true.
        If your intent wasn't there, you wouldn't have done it. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          If your intent wasn't there, you wouldn't have done it. Period.
          Don't get me wrong. I whole-heartedly believe that you're a douchebag, at least at the gym. For all I know, you're a great person outside of the gym. Based on the story that you gave though...huge gym douchebag. Period.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            nigger lips!
            Oh damn Forrest
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
            X