Bill O’Reilly Calls on Congress to Pass Another Gun Law During Heated Segment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
    at what weight does it become a heavy weapon? Garands are pretty heavy.
    It depends on how much available rail space you still have whether it is a light weight or heavy weapon. All mine are light weapons.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Great Scott! All the highpoints are going to be banned!
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
        An H&K employee lit up a small group of wanna be bikers in front of the H&K office buildings back in the late 70's. had a story in G&A about FA for self defense Apparently the good guy had pissed off this biker, biker calls buddies, buddies and biker chase guy (who is some front office guy for H&K and had an MP5 with him for promo pictures) around time guy heads to the factory thinkin he can get either make a stand or loose them. Lights biker and buddies up one by one. After many thousands and a couple year he's acquitted
        Was in the 80's and it was a Ruger AC-556 if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

an Uzi is pretty light, I'll just have to swap my dangerously heavy Mosin for one of those I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
            an Uzi is pretty light, I'll just have to swap my dangerously heavy Mosin for one of those I guess.
            Something tells me you've never held one, haha. They are heavy as shit.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Something tells me you've never held one, haha. They are heavy as shit.
              lol, That's true, I was assuming they are similar to a mac10/11.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                lol, That's true, I was assuming they are similar to a mac10/11.
                They are surprisingly large and heavy guns. I sold mine because it was just unbearable. They are a 9mm machine pistol that weighs about 8lbs. An AR15 rifle weighs 6lbs - to keep it in perspective.

Comment

No joke on Uzis being heavy. They weigh over a pound more than an M4 carbine. Non SBR/SMG guns that fire from a closed bolt and have a 16 inch barrel are really fucking heavy. That being said, because of their weight they are extremely controllable guns.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Weight is why I never bought an Uzi. Although cheap shit for them was always tempting.

Comment

Working...
                    X