Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
    i think we said we were going to start Jan 2nd and end it in May
    Okay, I'm fine with that. Everyone else cool with it?

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
      Jason- He knows what I mean... and by working out.. I mean going to the gym and burning calories by lifting weights and/or doing cardio. Now, if I told Brooks I want to workout, that's a totally different story and meaning to "workout."
      haha.. Reminds me of an Adam Sandler track from they're all gonna laugh at you.

Spank it, baby, spank it! We are not working out!
      There are no stairmasters or treadmills in here
      There are no dumbells in here, just my balls!
      (recording stops)

Okay, sir, what was that? Sex, or weight lifting?

That was definitely two people having sex

No, they were doing leg squats

Comment

Okay, I'm fine with that. Everyone else cool with it?
        fine with me

Comment

so now that Thanksgiving is over who is still in for this one?? when do we start submitting the pictures

Originally posted by DOHCTR
          You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
            so now that Thanksgiving is over who is still in for this one?? when do we start submitting the pictures
            I'm still in- I went to the gym this morning.

But,everyone may want to start at the beginning of 2011- after ALL the holidays are over... either way, I'm in!

Comment

I think we should start submitting pics this week in all of our post Thanksgiving fatness. That'd also be a little motivation to not grub out over Christmas break. Pics due by Dec 15!
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                I think we should start submitting pics this week in all of our post Thanksgiving fatness. That'd also be a little motivation to not grub out over Christmas break. Pics due by Dec 15!
                HAHAH-Seriously!!!

Do we have someone to "run" this thing,like it was on "DFWS"?

Comment

Sorry guys, I don't have time this year to "run" this one

Comment

I actually lost a pound over thanksgiving. And i drank like a fish haha.

Im not loosing weight at a record pace. Im down 5 pounds in my first month, But my lifts have gone up 20 pounds or more. I actually think i should be eating more as i was not loosing at all at 1700 calories. Ive moved it up to 2000-2100 and it has helped.

Comment

First day in the gym after fucking up my back 2 months ago. I made it a whole 30 minutes! Actually, I had gone once since then, but after just a few minutes of light lifting, my back started feeling "iffy." Looking forward to going back tomorrow. Hopefully not taking in 1500 calories in beer alone almost everyday, I'll be able to shed some weight pretty quickly.

I'm gonna need to switch to diet ginger-ale.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

So.... about this transformation contest... LOL

We need someone to be the head of this thing, maybe I'll get Brooks to do it,he's a MOD anyways..
                        -What does everyone want the price to be to enter into the contest, I want to have some kind of money prize like they did in the past?!
                        -Any females going to join in?
                        -Have we ALL figured out a start and stop date for the contest?
                        -As Mustang_Marc said, pics are due in 2 days(Dec. 15th,) will that work for EVERYONE or do we need to push the date back some?

Etc,etc....

Comment

I want to join but i have sugery on Thursday and it will have me down for a couple of weeks. I say we start it on the first week of January because people are too busy during the holidays.
                          See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
                            I want to join but i have sugery on Thursday and it will have me down for a couple of weeks. I say we start it on the first week of January because people are too busy during the holidays.
                            That's fine by me, we need everyone to chime in...

Comment

That's fine by me, we need everyone to chime in...
                              Just saw this thread and I'm in, starting sometime after the first of the year works better for me. My travel schedule for work would put me 2-3 weeks behind just right off if it started right now.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

So.... about this transformation contest... LOL

We need someone to be the head of this thing, maybe I'll get Brooks to do it,he's a MOD anyways..
                                -What does everyone want the price to be to enter into the contest, I want to have some kind of money prize like they did in the past?!
                                -Any females going to join in?
                                -Have we ALL figured out a start and stop date for the contest?
                                -As Mustang_Marc said, pics are due in 2 days(Dec. 15th,) will that work for EVERYONE or do we need to push the date back some?

Etc,etc....
                                If we're not starting until 1/2/11, then why are pics due now? I'm in but can't put up my part for the contest until after christmas.

Who handled this on the other site? Wasn't it Bit Matt? Can he do it here too?
                                Originally posted by Vertnut
                                I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X