Test Boosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Boosters

What to pick up now that Gaspari issued a recall of Novadex?

E-Pharm TestForce2

Still have plenty of Novedex XT if that's what you want.
    www.LockoutSupplements.com
    discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Hey Grayhorse what do you know about pink magic? I have been using prime and pink magic and I like it but is there anything else I should try for a test booster that is better than the pink magic I am about out of it.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by green1995gt View Post
        Hey Grayhorse what do you know about pink magic? I have been using prime and pink magic and I like it but is there anything else I should try for a test booster that is better than the pink magic I am about out of it.

Kevin
        Underdosed and overpriced is what i think. We sell a good amount though.

TestForce2 when i get it back in stock this evening or tomorrow is what you want.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
          Underdosed and overpriced is what i think. We sell a good amount though.

TestForce2 when i get it back in stock this evening or tomorrow is what you want.

Greg
          How much is it? and how long is shipping to mansfield, tx. I wont have time to go anywhere this week. I have been getting the bottle for $30 from my friend so the overpriced doesnt affect me, but the underdosed does.

Can I still use it with prime or is the prime underdosed too? Its made by the same company.

Comment

How much is it? and how long is shipping to mansfield, tx. I wont have time to go anywhere this week. I have been getting the bottle for $30 from my friend so the overpriced doesnt affect me, but the underdosed does.

Can I still use it with prime or is the prime underdosed too? Its made by the same company.
            You will have it next day. It's about $29.

Prime, powerful, pink magic, anabolic pump, save your money for something better. I was the cheapest in the world on all those but i ran out of stock fast and now i cant get the deal i was getting. haha

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
              You will have it next day. It's about $29.

Prime, powerful, pink magic, anabolic pump, save your money for something better. I was the cheapest in the world on all those but i ran out of stock fast and now i cant get the deal i was getting. haha
              Ordered it this morning!
              Thanks man.

Comment

Ordered it this morning!
                Thanks man.
                Awesome you should have got an email with tracking when it was shipped this morning and you should have it tomorrow. :cool:

Comment

Working...
                X