Should we worry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    I'd be more concerned about their quality issues than anything. Post Cerberus Remingtons and Marlins aren't as high quality as pre-buyout examples.
    There has been some good examples of this posted in this very forum.
    Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post

yea that bastard has a birth certificate from Hawaii and his mother was an American citizen how dare he try to scam people into thinking he was a US citizen.

Back to the Soros conspiracy that would be billions of dollars thrown away if he decided to stop production. He's in the buisness of making money, and knows that if production is halted there are lots of people that can step up and take that market share. Plus the outcry from the us citizen would probably force the US government to step in and use its monopoly breaking abilities.
    Obama is a fraud. My point was that Snopes is not the final authotity on anything.

Comment

Should read "authority".

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Should read "authority".

Which one?

And agreed that Snopes is just as fallible as any other source. Money buys what money wants.
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post

yea that bastard has a birth certificate from Hawaii and his mother was an American citizen how dare he try to scam people into thinking he was a US citizen.

Back to the Soros conspiracy that would be billions of dollars thrown away if he decided to stop production. He's in the buisness of making money, and knows that if production is halted there are lots of people that can step up and take that market share. Plus the outcry from the us citizen would probably force the US government to step in and use its monopoly breaking abilities.
          Natural born citizen:

Natural-Born Citizen Defined

One universal point most all early publicists agreed on was natural-born citizen must mean one who is a citizen by no act of law. If a person owes their citizenship to some act of law (naturalization for example), they cannot be considered a natural-born citizen. This leads us to defining natural-born citizen under the laws of nature – laws the founders recognized and embraced.

Under the laws of nature, every child born requires no act of law to establish the fact the child inherits through nature his/her father’s citizenship as well as his name (or even his property) through birth. This law of nature is also recognized by law of nations. Sen. Howard said the citizenship clause under the Fourteenth Amendment was by virtue of “natural law and national law.”

Obama's father was a British subject who passed down his citizenship to Obama upon birth. Also, Barry went to Pakistan as a child, no US citizen was able to go there during that time frame so it is obvious he used a British passport.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Obama is a fraud. My point was that Snopes is not the final authotity on anything.
            They cited the NRA, too. Do you trust the NRA on this?

Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the "lobbying" arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

There has been some good examples of this posted in this very forum.

Btw I agree to both. As for the snopes argument you have to take it with a grain of salt, but any chain letter holds to be worthy of any truthfulness needs to have information to prove its facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                father’s
                While this may have been true in the 1800s. The laws have changed, first equal opportunity modified laws that were defined using fraternal lineage to paternal lineage. Second, in the 1800s the possession of land qualified you to vote, and you could only vote if you were citizen. Which is why the possession of land clause exists in that citizenship definition.

on an offshoot If I remember correctly a Male had to own more than 15 acres to vote (females were in the kitchen), which was a concept taken from the roman empire, as that was the amount of land grated from military service. This portion of the law was removed because it was used to keep freed slaves, that owned less than 16 acres, from voting

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  They cited the NRA, too. Do you trust the NRA on this?

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?ID=7136
                  Snopes has good information, but liberal leanings.

On this subject, I'll definitely hold NRA better informed than Snopes.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Also, that list of gun companies has a couple of repeats. If you're going to create a form letter, at least edit it well. At least half that list is a part of Marlin alone, and one of those is out of business altogether.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

You guys should sell everything and buy gold...
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Yeah, Colt really shut down the civilian AR market didn't they....

Comment

Working...
                        X