Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blagojevich sentenced to 14 years for curruption

Buh-bye, ya sack of shit.

CHICAGO (AP) — A federal judge has sentenced Rod Blagojevich to 14 years for corruption that included trying to sell or trade an appointment to the Senate seat vacated by President Barack Obama.

It's one of the stiffest penalties for corruption in a state with a history of crooked politics.

Blagojevich apologized for his crimes and asked for mercy in addressing the judge earlier Wednesday.

His attorneys had said the sentence of 15 to 20 years prosecutors wanted was too harsh.

He is the second successive Illinois governor sentenced for corruption. His Republican predecessor, George Ryan, is serving a 6 1/2 year term.

To harsh? Fuck them. Do what you signed up for and you wouldn't have to worry about harsh..
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Too harsh? I guess he should have paid the right people and none of this would have happened.

Comment

Makes me want to dance my happy dance. Good riddance.

Comment

I am surprised that he did not sing about others, but that might not have been too smart considering who he ran with. I bet he never serves a day behind bars.

Comment

Obama will pardon him.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Not enough time...
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Death penalty. I call for the death penalty! And now, not later.

Comment

the headline in The Onion was something like "Illinois's least corrupt lawmaker sentenced to 14 years in prison..."
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                  X