Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
    The Aussies I believe although not certain call them breakers
    I started searching, I bet it was off of one of the British shows. I guess calling it the car breakers is common in the UK? At least that is what Wiki says. Not that I am saying you are wrong.

Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 09-27-2014, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      I started searching, I bet it was off of one of the British shows. I guess calling it the car breakers is common in the UK? At least that is what Wiki says. Not that I am saying you are wrong.

Well bugger me. The guys at the yard called it a spares yard. I just called it a junk yard and they were scratching their heads.
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Ah, wonder where the shit I picked the wrong term up. Interesting.
        On Wheeler Dealers Ed and Mike refer to them as "The Breakers" quite often. When its more of a specialized yard they call them spares. I have heard the same on Top Gear and Fifth Gear as well as that other show where the American dude teamed up with the bald English bloke.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          On Wheeler Dealers Ed and Mike refer to them as "The Breakers" quite often. When its more of a specialized yard they call them spares. I have heard the same on Top Gear and Fifth Gear as well as that other show where the American dude teamed up with the bald English bloke.
          That must have been it.

Comment

• A hard hat isn't going to save you from a car falling on you.

Comment

That must have been it.
              Your avatar makes me wonder when the hell Archer is coming back and also if they closed ISIS because of the terrorist group. LOL
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Hall and Oates - Maneater

http://www.break.com/video/hall-and-...rkref=outbrain

Comment

• The Isle of Skye.

I made plans for Summer of 2015
                    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Onsitehiphop Presents: Lets Get Retarded Parody S…: http://youtu.be/eJKioMKV-sg
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                          Onsitehiphop Presents: Lets Get Retarded Parody S…:

Fixed. Damned noobs.
                          Last edited by LaserSVT; 10-05-2014, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• What I do wrong
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                                What I do wrong
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X