need to drop as much weight in 8 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to drop as much weight in 8 weeks

I have a weight in in 8 weeks and would like to lose 30lbs how can I do it and not kill myself but still eat a decent amount of food? Any and all help would be great. Thanks

Clenbuterol and T3

Comment

Weight loss begins in the kitchen. Seriously, just eat sensible and stay active.

What is your hieght and weight?

Comment

Jesus christ what are you doing, wrestling now?

Page

Comment

5'9" and about 233lbs

And no I am in the guard and I need to drop weight for my PT test. lol We only do it once a year .

Comment

Didn't you guys get new PT requirements? I'd figure you'll have to cut down a little more than 30lbs. Fuck it, get the Clen.

A very aggressive cardio routine with a very strict diet could probably yeild you about 10lbs a month with no other artificial aids.

Comment

I actually know more about exercising now than I ever did while I was in the Navy.

Seriously, 30#s in 3 months is hard, but if you really want to do it, then take up running. Run, run, run and stop eating things that are bad for you. Of course you already know this.

Now if you want to get into running without pain and discuss run technique, then there is where knowledge comes into play.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                I actually know more about exercising now than I ever did while I was in the Navy.

Seriously, 30#s in 3 months is hard, but if you really want to do it, then take up running. Run, run, run and stop eating things that are bad for you. Of course you already know this.

Now if you want to get into running without pain and discuss run technique, then there is where knowledge comes into play.
                Well then help a brother out with technique advise please.

Comment

45 minutes to 1 hour minimuim of cardio a day and a very clean diet. Cut cokes, beer and anything else not Natural. Oxy Pro Elite can also help.

Also, it is much easier to keep up with working out then trying to do it at the last minute!

Comment

crack or meth
                    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by CDHSTANG View Post
                      Well then help a brother out with technique advise please.
                      Are you having pain while running? If so where? What type? If it's out of breath and chest then run slower until you can run fast.

If you want to drop a ton of weight you should be running at least 1 hour a day, 3 days a week and eating like an anorexic girl. It'll be pure hell.

You need to develop a good midfoot / forefoot strike right now so you don't get shin splints, plantar fascitis or a busted up achilles tendon. I've been through them all.

Look into reading POSE running and Chi Running yesterday. Take a ton of what they say with a grain of salt too. They are trying to sell you products and coaching! The key is the posture and midfoot strike they are so painfully trying to teach.

Once you have those down and can survive running for 30+ minutes you are well on your way to losing as many pounds as you would like.

I'm training for triathlons, and I only lose weight running. It works you much harder than cycling or swimming. Both are great exercise but nothing takes off weight like running.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        Are you having pain while running? If so where? What type? If it's out of breath and chest then run slower until you can run fast.

If you want to drop a ton of weight you should be running at least 1 hour a day, 3 days a week and eating like an anorexic girl. It'll be pure hell.

You need to develop a good midfoot / forefoot strike right now so you don't get shin splints, plantar fascitis or a busted up achilles tendon. I've been through them all.

Look into reading POSE running and Chi Running yesterday. Take a ton of what they say with a grain of salt too. They are trying to sell you products and coaching! The key is the posture and midfoot strike they are so painfully trying to teach.

Once you have those down and can survive running for 30+ minutes you are well on your way to losing as many pounds as you would like.

I'm training for triathlons, and I only lose weight running. It works you much harder than cycling or swimming. Both are great exercise but nothing takes off weight like running.
                        Thanks will look into the POSE running. Any other LEGAL advise on how to lose weight would be great.

Comment

Any other LEGAL advise on how to lose weight would be great.
                          Your not that dedicated are you?

I don't know if you're a drinker or not, but I haven't drank in 3 weeks, and have managed to lose about 5 lbs with no excercise. With the no drinking has come less of a desire to scarf down on pizza and fast food.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Phentermine. Go see a doc about it.

Comment

Thanks will look into the POSE running. Any other LEGAL advise on how to lose weight would be great.
                              Run your ass off. There is no better way. And look into HIIT.

Comment

Working...
                              X