Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
    "Do the letters F O mean anything to you?"
    If they weigh over 10 lbs, I doubt you could throw them at me.

Comment

That's hardcore, bro!
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Don't fucking look at me, talk to me or even glance at me when I'm at the gym. I return the same courtesy. If we do somehow see each other, a nod is sufficient. If I'm about to die under heavy weights, wait til it is bad enough that I squeal like a girl as an audible signal (maybe I'll flail my legs as a last ditch effort to help with the audible signal). Shit happens, I know and a heavy weight maybe dropped on a foot. If I was the idiot that was too close to you, I'll apologize profusely and take the right hook like a man. If you're the idiot that was too close to me, I expect the same. Then whoever will wobble off the to car and eventually to the doctor.

Little extreme, but generally I hate people talking to me at the gym. If I wanted company I'd invited someone. My fat ass is there to work, not socialize. (Plus, when I was younger I would've fallen for the OPs antics.)
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Be careful, posting an opinion might prompt someone to call you a douche.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            Par for the course around here.

I think the gym is social for a lot of people, but it's easy to tell the folks like me and generally everyone has good manners anyway. 'cept when I was at a Bally's gym when I first got out of the military. I swear the staff had a staring problem.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              Don't fucking look at me, talk to me or even glance at me when I'm at the gym. I return the same courtesy. If we do somehow see each other, a nod is sufficient. If I'm about to die under heavy weights, wait til it is bad enough that I squeal like a girl as an audible signal (maybe I'll flail my legs as a last ditch effort to help with the audible signal). Shit happens, I know and a heavy weight maybe dropped on a foot. If I was the idiot that was too close to you, I'll apologize profusely and take the right hook like a man. If you're the idiot that was too close to me, I expect the same. Then whoever will wobble off the to car and eventually to the doctor.

Little extreme, but generally I hate people talking to me at the gym. If I wanted company I'd invited someone. My fat ass is there to work, not socialize. (Plus, when I was younger I would've fallen for the OPs antics.)
              Me too, I'm not there to be social. And I find that when I'm getting a good pump in the gym, my IQ gets cut in half. I guess my blood is not in my brain because it takes me 2-3 times longer to get a coherent thought together LOL. Seriously, the people that do try to talk to me prolly think I'm a rehab.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                Par for the course around here.

I think the gym is social for a lot of people, but it's easy to tell the folks like me and generally everyone has good manners anyway. 'cept when I was at a Bally's gym when I first got out of the military. I swear the staff had a staring problem.
                That's great if someone sees it as more of a social reason to get out and work out, at least they aren't sitting on their fat arse. The comedic relief I get is the people who a) use crappy form and b) use crappy form while trying to push more weight and making a scene.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  Me too, I'm not there to be social. And I find that when I'm getting a good pump in the gym, my IQ gets cut in half. I guess my blood is not in my brain because it takes me 2-3 times longer to get a coherent thought together LOL. Seriously, the people that do try to talk to me prolly think I'm a rehab.
                  It takes all kinds. Threre's nothing wroing with this either ^.

Comment

God, what an asshat.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      I'm calling you a douche because of the way you presented yourself with the situation. You were being a condescending douche. I don't ever over lift, why? Because I don't care how strong or big I am. I'd actually rather be a little slimmer because being in shape is more important to me than being shapely. I've never had any problems with somebody coming up to me and giving me constructive criticism, but what you did can only be described as douchebaggery.

EDIT:Yes, it annoys me when people do stupid shit at the gym, but being an asshole isn't the solution to the problem.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I think holiday stress is getting to folks...

I know it's getting to me!!! LOL
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          I think holiday stress is getting to folks...

I know it's getting to me!!! LOL
                          Douche!
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                            Douche!
                            nigger lips!
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I was googling "douchebagerry" and came across this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                                Hahaha i feel the same way. I'm on about a good 20 second delay..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X