Awfully quiet in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onjacks View Post
    No pics yet. Killed a case Of dos xx after car was put on tralier. Still recovering. Looks like the weld broke.
    lol old man. Glad thats all it broke.
    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Low turn out

Maybe, but some good runs and had a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
        Yes, the turnout was horrible - I 100% expected it, but at the same time, I hoped for more.

A flop, this time, imho, yes. Too many of them in a year - No, I don't think so. Some seasons are better for certain members, we get a wide variety of attendance at each one - Usually between 75-100 cars and 400-500 attendees.

The main problem THIS time around (and I seem to remember this from one other time) is we happened to land on a major holiday weekend. One that people in general are known for cooking out, getting drunk, bieng at the lake etc... all that coupled with a major race bieng booked over our cruise date didn't do us any favors.

The cruises are fine, and will continue as they always have. You can't have record setting attendance at each one.
        Well put
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by G.. View Post
          Did 5.85 back it up? Was there really only a handful of peeps there?
          nope, couldn't get the radials to do shit on that track (i don't think anyone went sub 6 on radials either). went back out last night on slicks and did a 6.0@118 pedaling it quiet a bit. after the radials i think i was just in the mindset that it was going to spin so i preemptively pedaled (stupid as hell i know, but it's what it is). next run it got out of the groove towards the wall then took a run for the center-line when i tried to correct it. went 6.1 @ 113.

Comment

Track, weather, and holiday weekend in that order caused low turn-out imo.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
              nope, couldn't get the radials to do shit on that track (i don't think anyone went sub 6 on radials either). went back out last night on slicks and did a 6.0@118 pedaling it quiet a bit. after the radials i think i was just in the mindset that it was going to spin so i preemptively pedaled (stupid as hell i know, but it's what it is). next run it got out of the groove towards the wall then took a run for the center-line when i tried to correct it. went 6.1 @ 113.

Told you so.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                Told you so.
                still faster pedaling my junkyard motor then you've gone in the 70k+ build? 6.02@118.5

Comment

still faster pedaling my junkyard motor then you've gone in the 70k+ build? 6.02@118.5
                  Ad they lost my slip on the run right before the 6.0, which I'm fairly certain was a 5.84

Comment

On my very first and only nitrous pass. Don't mention my 10 mid 6 second all motor passes at 3900 lbs.
                    My build cost $28k btw.

Comment

Ad they lost my slip on the run right before the 6.0, which I'm fairly certain was a 5.84
                      Your chances of getting another time clock mishap 5 second pass is slim to none. Ride that 5.85 bullshit for as long as possible.

Comment

Your chances of getting another time clock mishap 5 second pass is slim to none. Ride that 5.85 bullshit for as long as possible.
                        Your car ready to race?

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                          Your car ready to race?
                          No it's not. Waiting on new heads to show up.

Comment

You are a fucking douche bag.
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I smelled something that seemed like a half eaten can of tuna left out in the sun, but realized it was just the dripping vag juice from this post. Holy crap!

Comment

On my very first and only nitrous pass. Don't mention my 10 mid 6 second all motor passes at 3900 lbs.
                                My build cost $28k btw.
                                Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                                I have over 85,000 in the car not including labor, the motor is brand new. It's made 5 passes since completed.
                                how much of that was "sponsorship" money or is ocii just full of it?

Comment

Working...
                                X