Bill O’Reilly Calls on Congress to Pass Another Gun Law During Heated Segment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    . Obviously I'm not advocating the expansion of government.

or were you?????? possible mole planted by the gov't??

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

It was an off the cuff comment about the ignorance of the average citizen. Obviously I'm not advocating the expansion of government.
      I know, I was just being a smartass. I'm sure Paul was too.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        or were you?????? possible mole planted by the gov't??

god bless.
        Shh
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Shit like this is the reason I stockpile receivers.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I can think of two crimes, one of which a murder, with legally owned machine guns.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              I can think of two crimes, one of which a murder, with legally owned machine guns.
              Link? Is it the mafia hit in the 30's? I think there was one before all the legislation was complete, but I've long understood there were none.

Comment

One crime involving a legally owned machine gun was committed by a police officer who lit up his wife's lover. Not sure about the other one.

However, there have been many non-violent crimes committed with legally owned machine guns such as failure to notify the ATF of your address change, illegal interstate travel, etc.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Cop in the mid 90s I believe used his Mac 380 to kill someone. Another is a doctor out of Ohio I believe. Have used a mac on someone also.

I also know of others that never made the media for any spectacular reason, but legal machine guns were used in crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    One crime involving a legally owned machine gun was committed by a police officer who lit up his wife's lover. Not sure about the other one.

However, there have been many non-violent crimes committed with legally owned machine guns such as failure to notify the ATF of your address change, illegal interstate travel, etc.
                    Well I honestly did not know that. Was the machinegun in question a transferable gun, or an issued one?

Comment

Well I honestly did not know that. Was the machinegun in question a transferable gun, or an issued one?
                      It was his personal firearm from what I have heard.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                        Cop in the mid 90s I believe used his Mac 380 to kill someone. Another is a doctor out of Ohio I believe. Have used a mac on someone also.

I also know of others that never made the media for any spectacular reason, but legal machine guns were used in crimes.
                        That's a huge misconception then, as a matter of fact, I overheard an sot tell that to a customer just yesterday. I've heard that said many, many times actually. I've even researched it myself in the past and I never found any info on it. I assume both were convicted? Live and learn, then email a national show and embarrass yourself.

Comment

I don't know why it keeps getting thrown out there, but it does. It not any crime stat on any grand scale, but they've been done. Machine gun owners aren't perfect.

Comment

"Since 1934, there appear to have been at least two homicides committed with legally owned automatic weapons. One was a murder committed by a law enforcement officer (as opposed to a civilian). On September 15th, 1988, a 13-year veteran of the Dayton, Ohio police department, Patrolman Roger Waller, then 32, used his fully automatic MAC-11 .380 caliber submachine gun to kill a police informant, 52-year-old Lawrence Hileman. Patrolman Waller pleaded guilty in 1990, and he and an accomplice were sentenced to 18 years in prison."

"In Targeting Guns, Kleck cites the director of ATF testifying before Congress that he knew of less than ten crimes that were committed with legally owned machine guns (no time period was specified). Kleck says these crimes could have been nothing more than violations of gun regulations such as failure to notify ATF after moving a registered gun between states. "

Comment

Shit like this is the reason I stockpile receivers.
                              This.

Comment

I am a regular fan of O'Reilly but he had me screeming at the TV last night he was so FUCKED UP. He needs to come hang out with us so we can educate him.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X