Bill O’Reilly Calls on Congress to Pass Another Gun Law During Heated Segment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    It was an off the cuff comment about the ignorance of the average citizen. Obviously I'm not advocating the expansion of government.
    We waste time in school learning about stuff that no one cares about. Why not add a 1 semester firearms class.

Then again, we should also add "how to save more then you spend," and "loans are meant to be paid back."

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
      We waste time in school learning about stuff that no one cares about. Why not add a 1 semester firearms class.
      Then again, we should also add "how to save more then you spend," and "loans are meant to be paid back."
      Crap, how about just a couple hours of it?
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Oreilly is a retard.
        Last edited by lowthreeohz; 07-25-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Reading emails right now
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            Oreilly is a retard.
            QUIT PETTIFOGGiNG THE ISSUE KYLE!
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Jesus, a "heavy" weapon? The anti gun group really needs another ambiguous "assault weapon" term. Oreilly is clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                The problem is our country needs to have firearm education.
                Agreed, mine and my friends kids have to tell me four rules of firearm safety before they take out the paintball and bb guns, later they will be educated about more advanced firearms info. A lot of parents are just as poorly informed, though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  QUIT PETTIFOGGiNG THE ISSUE KYLE!
                  Word of the day huh?

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                    Word of the day huh?
                    It has been a couple of times. Lately, it's his favorite word.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      It has been a couple of times. Lately, it's his favorite word.
                      I feel like he used it as his word of the day back in early June too. Don't watch it much, but try to keep up with fox, msn and cnn.

Comment

Either way, celebrities need to keep their traps shut. Who the fuck are they to throw their weight around for any laws? It pisses me off whether I agree with them or not.

Celebrities are like politicians with nothing to really lose or any real responsibilities.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Who said he was Conservative? I heard on WBAP that CHL holders are 12 times less likely to commit crime. I can't find an article (wiki doesn't count), anyone know of one?

EDIT:
                          Nvm found it. http://www.txchia.org/sturdevant.pdf

Comment

This doesn't surprise me coming from the guy who is incapable of picking up a grade school science book to learn how the tides go in and out.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                              Cop in the mid 90s I believe used his Mac 380 to kill someone. Another is a doctor out of Ohio I believe. Have used a mac on someone also.

I also know of others that never made the media for any spectacular reason, but legal machine guns were used in crimes.
                              An H&K employee lit up a small group of wanna be bikers in front of the H&K office buildings back in the late 70's. had a story in G&A about FA for self defense Apparently the good guy had pissed off this biker, biker calls buddies, buddies and biker chase guy (who is some front office guy for H&K and had an MP5 with him for promo pictures) around time guy heads to the factory thinkin he can get either make a stand or loose them. Lights biker and buddies up one by one. After many thousands and a couple year he's acquitted

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                                Jesus, a "heavy" weapon? The anti gun group really needs another ambiguous "assault weapon" term. Oreilly is clueless.
                                at what weight does it become a heavy weapon? Garands are pretty heavy.

Comment

Working...
                                X