No announcement yet.

Anyone with a Springfield XDs .45 ACP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with a Springfield XDs .45 ACP?

This looks pretty interesting. A slim .45 ACP would make a nice CCW.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    http://xdspistol.com/specs.php

This looks pretty interesting. A slim .45 ACP would make a nice CCW.
    Yep, I have one. It's a snappy little bastard. Get the extended mag if you have large hands.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Matt can palm a bowling ball. Don't ask me how I know.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        Stop bragging. I doubt they are that big.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          Yea, a miniature bowling ball.

Comment

I just bought one. Pick it up tomorrow and i'm hoping to blow quite a few rounds through it the week after thanksgiving.

Comment

I have one and love it but would not want to shoot it all day as a plinker. Has a good snap to it but easy to get right back on target. I still need an extended mag though, I dont like my pinky hanging off the bottom.
              Jon

Comment

I have one, love it. Great carry gun. I have an extended mag for it but don't like the extra grip length for carry.

Comment

I just got a sub XD9, love it ergonomically over my G27, I fingered a XDS and it felt like shit IMO, but it's not made for comfort, I think the texture on the grip could be better though.
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                    I just got a sub XD9, love it ergonomically over my G27, I fingered a XDS and it felt like shit IMO, but it's not made for comfort, I think the texture on the grip could be better though.
                    You could always stipple it.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Who is carrying the XD-S here locally D/FW? Meaning has it in-stock?
                      I'm looking for another piece and am interested in checking one out. Between that and the Kimber I'm looking at, I could save quite a bit of money if the XD-S feels good in the hand.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Great Southwest Gun Range had one last time I checked.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          Great Southwest Gun Range had one last time I checked.
                          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
                            Thanks.
                            Ask if Nick is there, he's one of the owners and is a board member here.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
                              Who is carrying the XD-S here locally D/FW? Meaning has it in-stock?
                              I'm looking for another piece and am interested in checking one out. Between that and the Kimber I'm looking at, I could save quite a bit of money if the XD-S feels good in the hand.

Thanks in advance.
                              Texas Dollar Pawn here in Wylie has one as of last friday, that's where I bought mine.
                              Jon

Comment

Working...
                              X