group sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• group sex?

Any planned for when it gets a little cooler?
    Last edited by Cobraman; 11-20-2012, 01:25 PM.
    2012 GT500

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Any planned for when it gets a little cooler?
    plan one.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I plan to move there soon and want to know how the roads there are. Does DFW have any twisties or tracks?

Comment

Originally posted by California View Post
        I plan to move there soon and want to know how the roads there are. Does DFW have any twisties or tracks?
        cresson is a bit southwest of fort worth, ecr is a little northwest of denton and ride smart does some track days at tms every now and then.

no twisties like cali at all, the best roads we have somewhat near the metroplex are towards glen rose, south of venus, and north of dfw towards wolfe city or decatur.

basically you better get used to city riding and terrible drivers if you live in dfw

Comment

lol @ a little cooler

you gonna stop riding if it rains too?

Comment

@california, what part you coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
              lol @ a little cooler

you gonna stop riding if it rains too?
              I ride everywhere. Don't have any other means of transportation at the moment. I just figured the weather may have been responsible for the lack of rides. Don't want you oldies to stroke out or anything
              2012 GT500

Comment

I ride everywhere. Don't have any other means of transportation at the moment. I just figured the weather may have been responsible for the lack of rides. Don't want you oldies to stroke out or anything
                Get fucked. I haven't started my truck except when I need groceries for a while now. It's been nice.
                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

summer riding is easy....it's those few very cold nights we have that suck.

riding season is year 'round. be thankful our winter is very mild here. i would hate to not be able to ride 4 months out of the year

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    summer riding is easy....it's those few very cold nights we have that suck.

riding season is year 'round. be thankful our winter is very mild here. i would hate to not be able to ride 4 months out of the year
                    Cold does suck out loud!

I've been considering looking into some good gloves, and maybe some cold weather riding pants. I hate cold, so my definition and yours probably vary, but I think with the right gear it could be bearable.
                    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Set up a ride, I'm down!

Comment

Let me get my interior done and I'm ready to roll

Comment

I'd be in for anything really. Anyone know any nice routes?
                          2012 GT500

Comment

I'd be in for anything really. Anyone know any nice routes?
                            Pretty decent stuff headed twards stevenville, with a hard 8 stop?
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                              Pretty decent stuff headed twards stevenville, with a hard 8 stop?
                              sounds good to me. I'd take the reins on this one, but have never been on a group ride. Someone else should set it up.
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                              X