New Year, New You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year, New You?

Just a heads up that we're rolling at Eastside Nutrition and my offer still stands from the "Hook Up" thread of taking 15% all orders for members here.

I offer products exclusively from the #1 weight loss and sports nutrition company in the world and our products are second to none.

I can help with losing weight, putting on lean mass, increasing energy, heart health, digestive health, healthy aging, and children's nutrition, among other things.

I am starting Weight Loss Challenges for the new year that pay cash prizes to the biggest "losers". The average person loses 25 pounds during the course and the record for weight lost during one challenge is over 50 pounds.

PM me for information on products and services that I offer and to get your 2011 started off right.

Steven

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Ive tried to get a hold of you a couple times but for some reason you never call so we can set up an appointment!

Comment

?

Through PM?

I'll shoot you one now.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

I look forward to our meeting on Tuesday, turbo.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

So is this Herbalife?

Comment

Transformation challenge and grayhorse all wrapped into one!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Transformation challenge and grayhorse all wrapped into one!!!!
              Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                So is this Herbalife?
                Yes.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
                X