New Gopro Hero3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gopro Hero3

Just got this. Finally got it out to test. For $299 I'm very impressed. This camera is so small it looks like it came out of a kid's meal at Mickey D's. I haven't tried 1080p yet, but 720 looks really good.

Watch in HD.

2012 GT500

short shifting like a puss....go buy a moped

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      short shifting like a puss....go buy a moped
      No kidding ... that has to be the most boring ride I think I have ever seen.

Comment

and quit waving like a queer...a finger or two down to the left

Comment

saw him too late. lol
          2012 GT500

Comment

The hero3 records 720 at 120fps vs 720 at 60fps. It looks really good to me.

Comment

Lookin' like a badass is the most important part of bike safety!

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                Lookin' like a badass is the most important part of bike safety!
                lol that's the standard, i guess you wouldnt know....youre not waving goodbye to mommy and daddy.

Comment

I have to agree on the hand waves. Bike safety certainly comes first, which is why he should have recognized another bike a mile before he got close enough to initiate the two fingered wave.

We have absolutely zero protection, aside from paying attention. I saw the bike with plenty of time to spare. However, I've also had to lay a dirt bike down because some Granny got lost and turned down a trail that I was riding on.

EDIT: On the flip side, Jeremy pays better attention in Battlefield than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                    I have to agree on the hand waves. Bike safety certainly comes first, which is why he should have recognized another bike a mile before he got close enough to initiate the two fingered wave.

We have absolutely zero protection, aside from paying attention. I saw the bike with plenty of time to spare. However, I've also had to lay a dirt bike down because some Granny got lost and turned down a trail that I was riding on.

EDIT: On the flip side, Jeremy pays better attention in Battlefield than I do.
                    I wave normally most of the time. I looked down for a second because something hit my thigh and the first thing I did was look up and gauge my position vs. the accord to my right, which was the most dangerous threat. Remember that the cam sees what I see. The bike isn't over the hill, I look down, and when I look up he is in view = no way to see him a mile away. I don't worry myself too much with traffic on the other side more on what is actually in my path of travel behind or in front.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

shoulda bought the black edition.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

lol that's the standard, i guess you wouldnt know....youre not waving goodbye to mommy and daddy.
                        You got me, Farva!

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                          You got me, Farva!
                          yeah, and you dont ride, so take your leave fag.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            I wave normally most of the time. I looked down for a second because something hit my thigh and the first thing I did was look up and gauge my position vs. the accord to my right, which was the most dangerous threat. Remember that the cam sees what I see. The bike isn't over the hill, I look down, and when I look up he is in view = no way to see him a mile away. I don't worry myself too much with traffic on the other side more on what is actually in my path of travel behind or in front.
                            haha no sweat dude, just gotta give a newb some grief....stop short shifting though, let that bitch sing!

Comment

That's why i put a M4 slip on on the K7 1K I had, always took it up high in the rpm's..People pay way more attention when they hear something loud around them. Some people bitch that the short slip ons are too loud but anything helps when it comes to making other people watch I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X